What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
#9xLouieFire!:tiphat: Congrats on that creation, bro. Must feel good cracking your own work. Hope all's well!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
thanks brotha.. those are actually from a hermie ;X oops! was my fault, we had a gnarly light leak for a couple weeks after we changed the setup.... so one of the LF's did her/his thing during mid-late flower and sent some pollen around the room. so i got loads of these beans, but im gunna grow them out first myself to make sure theres no herm tendency in the progeny. the ACTUAL pollen that i collected didnt seem to take ;-\ or if it did it was too badly mixed up with the herm pollen to tell apart... so i guess if i find a male, ill know for sure its a result of the LF (male) pollen, and not the herm (s1?) pollen.

the white og chem pollen has taken around the room, im excited about this one..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
SOME are in ;-)

got 3x 200w Diamond Series
1x 280w
2x 350w
1x 250w MarsII
1x 540w MarsII
1x 350w Haight Solid State
1x 420w

...gunna have to wire up a new circuit forsure. so i only have a couple burning right now, and i still need to move the 200w'ers towards the perimeter and corners of the room. then the bigger LEDs go over the bigger ladies.... couldnt help myself, i needed more smart pots so i picked up 30 gallon smarties this time ;-)

S

Slip Kid

Make a space for me in the corner, I'm moving in with my 250 MH and a cot.:)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
hell you can have whatever bed you want if you can teach me to feed like you do! your a master my friend.

alrighty, i finished setting up the LED fixtures.. turns out we got a couple extra amps still, so i might get a couple more Mars II's.. i really like those the best, out of box atleast. i listed what i got earlier, and ive been doing many errrls, so just pics ;-)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
WiFi Alien... very strong lemon OG smell, on this pheno atleast.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

couple ecsd cuts... rockin and rolling, good to have her back in the garden.

picture.php

picture.php

DZLHIT

Pics are gorgeous, been meaning to post up over here!

Glad to see someone testing LED's, I know you will be pleased. I have a pure LED space going right now myself. (small) Man you spent some cash on those babies! Can't wait to see what technology/company you like best. Any info on lenses, primary or secondary? I think you will enjoy the 5 watters the best, considering how large your plants normally are. How about some spectrum specs? I'm running 440, 460, 630, 660, 730, CW, WW.

The lime warmp a few pages back man, DAMN. Looked to good.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
spectrums are all over the place, i'll have to compile a little list at some point, couldnt tell ya off the top of my head. and yeah, i bet your right, the 5 watt diodes are hard NOT to like ;-) they are definitely very very bright. off the top of my head the lenses are between 90*-110*? does that sound right to ppl? the Advanced Diamond Series has some very cool looking individual lenses, so we will see how those work out. the Haight Solid State has a thick translucent plexi-glass "lense" that has me scratching my head... i really dont understand what this thing is doing, other than severely weakening the light output. someone in the know please tell me im wrong, cus im itching to freaking remove that thing.

its probably all the purdy colors just tricking me, but the girls seem to be much happier with the addition of these LEDs.. super taught foliage directly under the fixtures, looking super frosty directly under them, and yea it looks like some more weight is stacking under them too.. which is the point!

thanks for the kind words brotha, and ya that LimeWarp was some pretty nice smoke. giving her one more go in the garden, they all just went back in for round 2. the chopping block is quite large these days... with so many genetics on deck somethings really gotta impress me to hang around for long.

next round of beans are some Pure Kush hybrids.. made by a buddy, so dont go looking thru the bay! NL5/Haze #1 x Pure Kush, Chem D x Pure Kush, Chem Sis x Pure Kush, Pure Kush s1 ... all these went into water last night. ;-) thanks!

What up CDM .... Lookin good up in here mane!

Interested in those PK crosses .... No doubt there's fire!!! Was Talkin w Ras about all them crosses Otto made .... You know if he crosses the blueberry to pk or not?

I looked at page 1 ..... You were running a Durban x widow .... that still in your grasp or let her go? If you still got her do you know whose stock she was found in?

Holla at me via PM if need be .... Be easy and stay cool mane

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
not sure if he hit the BB with the PK sauce. was hoping to see those, but what can i say.. im speechless with the goodness thats in front of me ;-)

durban x widow was a cut i got from my buddy. i couldnt tell ya off the top of my head who's stock it was, but i know he wasnt buying 'reputable' beans back in those days, and when he found it .. well it was something special-ish. had a strong durban smell, but it did tend to throw late flower nanners so we let her go.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Me? Lol no way! I'm just a crazy motherfucker that's willing to take the leap. I still got a looooong way to go.. Others that pop in here and share kind words are the real inspiration.

So.. I kinda let this thread die, I been busy this summer with lots of stuff. Ontop of that my head has been spinning since late July when all my plants took a turn; come to find out the goddamn aphids came back. So it hasn't been pretty round the shop for a while, but since I identified the actual problem things have been getting better and better. Thank you to those that gave me some much needed advice...

..all I can say is after 2 feedings of Merit75 I am seeing a VAST improvement. Gnatrol is also back in the regiment, and Met52 should be arriving any day now.. From here on out (atleast for a while) it's guna be transplants into fresh coco w/ an application of Met52, then a rotating treatment of Merit75/Avid during veg, going back to EWC tea's every couple weeks in Veg (as I've been told it helps kill and keep down the population), and finally a spinosad treatment during early flower.. Going to have to extend the flush @ finish to make sure the spinosad is out.

Right now I've got the biggest sexiest plants I've ever grown in my room, and ill be damned if these things don't finish properly. Pics to come... These things are so big, haha.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Real interesting grow scene you have here. Definitely gonna be watching this for sure.

edit; I noticed that you have a couple single jumbo CFLs hanging in there for supplementary lighting. You might be interested in these Feit Electric 42 watt (200 watt equivalent) Daylight bulbs. Home Depot has them for $8 each.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think those are a thing of the past, w/ all the LED's he invested in.

Good luck fighting those root aphids, doesn't seem like they stand a chance now w/ that regimen. :yes:
That room's gonna be off the hook this fall! Best wishes! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts