What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Defines A Hot Man?

Preacher

It's interesting how the proportion of views to posts in this thread is 86:1 truncated.

On-topic, the correct answer is personality. From what I've seen, in the early years it seems confidence is by far the predominant trait in determining attractiveness, even to the point where some find the risk of abuse acceptable. Then around 25 they tend to wise up and realize a hot personality is more or less a virtuous (though at the same time not boring) one.

On the shallow end of the pool, I'd say something to the effect of good at sex, good at foreplay, good at kissing, not too small (on that note, any guy who thinks 12" is a good thing needs a good clean kidney punch), and with a good fit body frame. Broad shoulders and chest, decent but not ripped muscles, good facial frame, tall, and I'm not too sure about legs and ass.

It's a mix of looks and personality of course, with intelligence primarily determining the proportion from woman to woman.

Preacher

Pops said:
Personally, I don't know why more of you women aren't lesbian. Most guys seem to think a big schlong is all that women want. Good Lord, you can buy one bigger that any we have for just $19.99(+Tax).

Women are more caring, more compassionate, have better insights and usually lick the kitty better. I really don't know why you put up with us men. I could name about 10 ways that a dildo is better than a man.

BTW, I'm old and a non-combatant in the battle between the sexes, so I can now reveal these secrets.
For the most part I agree, however there's at least one variable you didn't account for.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:jawdrop: wow Ladies, this is the first time i took a look in the IC women's forum,i think i'll visit often :jerkit: lmao jk ,but i start to melt see FEMALES posting this stuff :kissass: GET SUM BABY! :whip:Tattooed weedstoned women with make me Devilish :sasmokin: Keep it up! :wallbash:

58FLH

Ladies,
After seeing the pic Eldust posted I'll return more often. It's not intended to be anything but a compliment.
58FLH

WolfMan

To me it seems there's a lot of misunderstandings around here. I actually took the time to read the whole thing, and quite a few ppl left on a tangent. Hot would be the physical attributes of the guy you would either fantasize about or go for the one night stand. If we're playing matchmaker then I agree (and I'm quite happy to hear) that things like personality and charisma are the things ladies look for. Is like for us guys, you (probably) wouldn't marry or get into a relationship with the gorgeous girl you met at the pub, but what wouldn't you give to get under her panties...
Wasn't that what you were asking DG?
Unfortunately ppl in general rely on what they see, and loose track of what they're really looking for (IF they have that figured out). But i believe the idea of this thread wasn't to get into a psychoanalytical debate, but to have some healthy and spicy fun.... :D
So gals... what do ya think of south americans? avvy is the closest to the real thing...
Hehe...
Gotta love the ladies forums!
Peace
-WolfMan-

Last edited:

Stardust

A hot man is someone who has an interest in you, who looks good, who can tell about his feelings, who is somehow original, who can tell you you are beautiful and who can make you feel special :)

That is a hot man!! And of course, who can understand the enjoyment of the herb and the joy of growing it!

P

Playboy

Preacher said:
On-topic, the correct answer is personality. From what I've seen, in the early years it seems confidence is by far the predominant trait in determining attractiveness, even to the point where some find the risk of abuse acceptable. Then around 25 they tend to wise up and realize a hot personality is more or less a virtuous (though at the same time not boring) one.
Around 25 is when they're more intrested in your finances than your personality or looks.
:fsu:

Latest posts

Latest posts