What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How many men does it take to lift a giraffe?

G

Say, :chin: if a bloke or two took hold of each leg, how many guys would it take :confused: ? Lets call it an average adult female giraffe, and average adult males doing the lifting...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If people, can they use equipment such as a helecopter?
How about a rock and a really long piece of wood?
We're talking on earth, and on land yes?
Is the girafe co-operating?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I think, after carefull thought, that like everythingelse, the answer is probably 42.

G

After a lil Google action I come up with the stats of such a giraffe and Human males:
Female: Height: up to 15 ft; Weight: up to 2600 lbs (with an average weight of about 1600 lbs).
And the avergae Human Male weights between (168 to 183 lbs.)

I figure every male can lift double his weight. So that would come out to....... I say no more than 6.

42? Ha! Maybe Midgets......:biglaugh:
Blatant :chin:

G

yeah, I figured 6 to 8 dudes could do it...
2 men on each leg would be about right...

Wouldn't want to use any contraptions GMT, might hurt the lady giraffe...

G

Let's consider a cooperative giraffe, and an un-cooperative one as well...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Well if it was night time, and no one was around, I reckon you could "lift" a giraffe from a zoo with the right key and food with only one guy.

G

Well if it was night time, and no one was around, I reckon you could "lift" a giraffe from a zoo with the right key and food with only one guy.
:laughing:

G

why would we ( men ) want to find out? After smoking a joint and careful contemplation, we'd just leave the damn giraffe there....

G

would they let you at a zoo? i wonder.... :chin:

then I think: prolly if you had insurance or sumthin'... and was willing to donate $$$ to the zoo.... haahha...

G

a giraffe walks into a bar....

bartender say's, What'll ya have?...

giraffe say's, isn't it obvious.......

I'll have a long neck....

:rolleyes:

ok, ok... i know, corny...:D but it was the best I could come up with right off the bat, thinking about a giraffe in a bar.... :biglaugh:

G

cough_cough_eer said:
Where exactly, would one go to pick up a girafffe?? waterin hole???

And... What is a good 'pick-up line' to use on said giraffe?

G

:laughing: :laughing:

actually laughed til i cried. thankyou loads Gr3atful H3ad for starting this one!

i asked Jeeves and he had no idea.... does jeeves know anything ??

Latest posts

Latest posts