What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

B

Bird~friend

...i plan to put the stoke cheese(semi brightsides) a Terrific blues (labelled to me as the livers but isnt) and 2 miscellaneous from a friend into this in the near future:
picture.php

Update:
Decided with my progressing better judgement Not to post this as recent (lasted overnight lol!)
from p.376
Gone blank - Naaa kidding! Apart from the development IC has brought me a TV Channel called TBN[uk] has been the best thing for me, a religious channel thats excellent -they have stints of programmes that last no more than 30 minutes period (as far as ive seen an i been watching a few weeks ) so no one gets bored (etc). i was gonna write to Joyce meyer joel esteem etc, but theres no point at aLL because im writing here and have been for years - what im saying is you guys (especially at the sports and recreation section /ufc variants) are extra special.

TBN(uk) Freeview 65 . Sky 57? thinking quickly and just saying im on the road to helping the Heart of us all
The Channel is a great pre requisite to future medicine... e.g T.D Jakes https://youtu.be/3u41E3_kuGQ Update - Joesph Prince https://youtu.be/xWOzDZ0cRzw https://youtu.be/-9sWEf_6ZS8 (bruce lee! (-: )

Well i'll be - mixed race is all ive see ... jus had a re-look and i see a white girl and Guy ;
heres another, the secret to my potential -is heard you see -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6DoSMQziLY&t=47s
...and came to me a link saying who is satan... There is one speak we need to place sympathy on lucifr, people. Of PEOPLE tbc.
...the link was given/copied but the latest is what was Placed so be it.:yes:

Joyce meyer the most Audible (A MUST LISTEN TOO !!!!!!!!!!) A+++ https://youtu.be/S_A8oH2FrCA

listen to Acts of lucifer Glorify/sensationalise him. NOW I TELL YOU THAT IS LUCY Fr.
SEE IT DEVOURS PEOPLE BY WAYS OF MALCONTENT TALK - Tries to induce this , the spec it is .
https://youtu.be/YpeqNRNHPb0ed

Most recently it has gone from being a reflection of a Komodo dragon on my conservatorie glass (that i make bigger as i approach the kitchen to make a brew) to being a face on the wallpaper to me waiting with my little finger raised anticipating a house fly to make a landing at the tip - when this happens i would kiss/blow it away- will be like slow motion.

You (not YOU but people) glorify it and So MAKE IT BIGGER ---- there you are ! the mans voice has change to deep glorifying it .

Man gives it a voice. ( . . . ?) ['ello ICmag :yes: but People of the world - you dont know what your doing] we do
Further Progression. which God has let me know would happen - the pastors sometimes talk of what they shouldnt and so MAKE IT BIGGER on one instance a guy called ? fontaine says ' the devil is the master of mindgames ' he says this with a smile on his face . AND i say as i have for yrs a smile does not belong to it (?). like i nearly told a guy on Community Service "reverse that word" he threatened me with a 'Slap'. He was bragging how he gave misfortune to somebody at a festival , i gather he felt that i was not impressed.

I have progressed from watching TBNuk becoming mentally blurry.This is for me ,
I still look and focus on that channel but more carefully

Last edited:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Speaking of blues/livers clone .... ive got 1 in flower on week 7 12/12 being pk boosted this week.. love the aroma on this lady

Its the dirtiest sweetest pungenty earthy creamy dank.. the depth of her terps get me everytime..

You can easily take this girl on week 7 but between week 7-9 is when she packs weight and she will continue to foxtail hard these next 2 weeks...

G56EakX.jpg

opYnu4z.jpg

1elPyX7.jpg

H8VaYH3.jpg

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to let you guys know,,,

Back in 08 I got the blues clone and brought it to the fairy's on icmag, (my personal favourite cheese type),, someone renamed it livers and sent it out,, so some of the livers you guys have could easily be my blues clone

But,, stoney over in the USA has a livers cut that predates the introduction of my blues clone,, it actually seems to be the real livers,, so as far as I'm concerned,, only stoney seems to have ghe real livers,,

Unfortunately,, some people fuk about and try to make a name for themselves via grandiose stories about Mr livers and how there farts smell nice,, it's because there mouths stink of bullshit

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Just to let you guys know,,,

Back in 08 I got the blues clone and brought it to the fairy's on icmag, (my personal favourite cheese type),, someone renamed it livers and sent it out,, so some of the livers you guys have could easily be my blues clone

But,, stoney over in the USA has a livers cut that predates the introduction of my blues clone,, it actually seems to be the real livers,, so as far as I'm concerned,, only stoney seems to have ghe real livers,,

Unfortunately,, some people fuk about and try to make a name for themselves via grandiose stories about Mr livers and how there farts smell nice,, it's because there mouths stink of bullshit

My bluez/liverz cut was sourced locally from old skool growers no connection to icmag... the proper exo cut and an old skool cut of blue cheese is also available but its the nl#5 x exodus cut i seek.. i know she is still in circulation as the smoke does pass by every so often... :tiphat:

what is the suicide cheese cut is it an exodus x psycosis pheno or something else? .. im not sure which 1 you guys have on here but i had a psycosis cut that was a 9 weeker with a fuity floral earthy pungent dank haze on the back... i think it may have been the psycosis cheese.. but the effects were pure heady hazey but no body effects... did like this 1 looking back..

6FiLTbM.jpg

TDvWrsS.jpg

CJCQcT8.jpg

Vfn6N4m.jpg

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Suicide cheese is just cheese that got renamed by sonic to tell it appart from what people call "exodus cheese",,, i believe it came to him as simply cheese

B

Bird~friend

Nice pics but i reckon that isnt the one that stoney and blazeee had, the bud formation looks a little different that looks more like the one i had which also is awesome
Have you got a Pic of the Main Bud? <--- wrote earlier, Yep that 100% looks more like the one i had.

e,ric Define 'Craziness' you moderator

:)

.My friend has it i'll get onto him for pictures although i think hes at a Vegging stage

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoney said that livers is one of his favourite clones and that statement alone makes me think wtf is this clone?,, i can't have seen it yet,, maybe I've smoked it but I don't think we have passed that level yet

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
be hard to tell unless both buds were next to each other..

the depth of her terps is crazy but they go so extreme you end up getting like an aniseed taste buts its mainly the complexity of the amount she has going on.. she deffo has a chemical cleaner like sharpness in their aswell... I try so many times to describe her but I just cant... creamy earthy pungent berry sweet sweaty dirty chronic gassy foul rotten shit.. full on skunk... I have a lot of cuts but my mrs always always knows when ive smoked this 1. in fact the whole block knows when this is lit.. ive had my neighbours slam their windows shut in disgust at this lady haha .

33b9j5n.jpg

Cyxo5DA.jpg

5UfanoD.jpg

842c01Y.jpg

oRHOExu.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol
Slam her window in disgust .
Sounds some good Herb then , must be loud smelling

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds amazing
If your going to the IC 420 cup in April send over a taste for us to check out, sounds real special

Peace

B

Bird~friend

Those latter pictures skotty look much more like what i remember,the big curved calyx on the main bud is what always identified her with me. The Stacked calyxs on what i was passed although abundant weren't as long

Last edited:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
loads of cuts foxtail though but i can easily identify each cheese cut by taste or which cut has been used. ..

which cheese cuts do you have ojd?

B

Bird~friend

the cheese cut always has and always will come in pairs its the tradation of the cut... i knew the cheese before i knew the forums and was gifted her as a pair after the guy told me the story.. i was told when ever i pass her on pass her on in pairs

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

LoL you crack me up Dave-matedave,,,Dentate Glandular leaf morphology:biggrin: P.424

This bud looks like a hand skotty.Has 4 fingers and a thumb!

Slam what "out of the window" in Disgust WiNdOw?

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Stoney said that livers is one of his favourite clones and that statement alone makes me think wtf is this clone?,, i can't have seen it yet,, maybe I've smoked it but I don't think we have passed that level yet

Stoney likes the livers Just like the rest of us.
Cause it's super tasty happy weed.
The difference in stone to the Cheese is night and day.

Now I'm going to sit on my hands to stop my twitter fingers..

Nice job Skotty.

B

Bird~friend

Sure He also talked of another blues/livers Mack.That probably is the One i have,afterall it was passed to me as the livers by a reputable guy who said it came from hemperor in sheffield and is awesome. it definitely isnt yours rick, although nice that was weaker really no stronger than the meanie which was a bit too weak for longevity bar the smell

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really liked your blue meinie,,, taste was strong,, i found it not sweet,, it's what I call a savoy cheese nowadays,, everyone disagrees but I found you bm to be easy mistaken for the Brightside,, bm and windows were very different

Happy Times

Stoney likes the livers Just like the rest of us.
Cause it's super tasty happy weed.
The difference in stone to the Cheese is night and day.

Now I'm going to sit on my hands to stop my twitter fingers..

Nice job Skotty.

What’s the relation (if any) between Livers and Cheese? Sorry I’m behind here...

I do recall reading some comments of people saying the high of Cheese wasn’t the greatest (???)

Latest posts

Latest posts