What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have some new genes to work with.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been getting bored with growing my own strains as of late. Ordered some new seeds in the fall. Pretty excited to see if these new auto strains have upped the ante with potency. My current grow in finishing up now. Most will be done in two or three weeks.

The strains in this new grow will be Toof Decay, Tyrone Special, SODK, Cash crop, Diesel Berry, Blue Kush, Devil Cream, and Cherry bomb. I will use 2-3 seeds of each strain. I'm going to germinate them this upcoming weekend. Will post progress reports throughout the process.

Here's some pictures of this grow that's finishing up.

Box #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The strains in these pictures are some of my sour secret, sour snow, and a cross I made from canned abyss' Spyder. Don't know what I crossed it with but the finished product smells amazing. Kind of like fruity diesel fuel.

iTarzan

Nice work. I like boxes just because they are cool. They can be trickier to dial in. Looks like you have it under control.

iTarzan

They are all very nicely covered with trichomes. Did they have good potency to match the frost when you first started growing and smoking them and you just built up a tolerance or were they not as potent as you want from the beginning?

Are they total auto no matter what the light schedule is?

Ever do any outside?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are all very nicely covered with trichomes. Did they have good potency to match the frost when you first started growing and smoking them and you just built up a tolerance or were they not as potent as you want from the beginning?

Are they total auto no matter what the light schedule is?

Ever do any outside?

They're auto no matter what. I have run them on 24 hours at times. I get better results with a little dark cycle so I run 20/4 now. They still get me good and high but I wanted to try different strains for different tastes. My main three strains are either skunky, hashy, or citrusy. These three strains are fairly stable f3s but I haven't cared enough to put more time into making them 100% stable.

One out of ten will be fruity and fruity weeds are my favorite. So, yeah, they're plenty potent just looking to find three more bomb strains to make my own crosses from. I still have ten more strains written down that I will buy and try before I pick which three to buy 20 seeds of.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are two weeks old currently. Give or take a few days. My kitten chewed the top off of a toof decay when I wasn't looking. So I only have two of that strain now. Dammit. Oh well. The bud is of the Spyder cross I made. It has an absolutely intoxicating smell. I realized after the fact that I cut it about a week early. It was just starting to turn purple. Live and learn. Always learning in this hobby.

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost transplant time. Second picture is of what the bud in the first picture should have looked like if I waited the week I should have.

picture.php

picture.php

What are those funky white dots on the plant in the first pic? Looks like you got powdery mildew.
Nice plants tho, I love it to see the trichs going down the fan leaves.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are those funky white dots on the plant in the first pic? Looks like you got powdery mildew.
Nice plants tho, I love it to see the trichs going down the fan leaves.

eew..powderey mildew in the first pic
or image artifact?

No, spilled fox farm big bloom on the leaves. I had it mixed in my watering can and it splashed onto the plants. I could have took clean water and dumped it over the plants but I didn't really care how the leaves looked. Didn't want to wash out of the nutrients I just added to the soil.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just transplanted 12 plants tonight. Forgot to take pictures and am too lazy go back downstairs tonight to do it. Will do tomorrow.

Latest posts

Latest posts