What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trade wars here we come

St. Phatty

As a Brit, I have to say, bring it on. The motor industry is one of Britain's biggest employers, and we are leaving the E.U. They are playing hard ball with us as far as our exports post brexit. Trump has guaranteed us a trade deal post brexit. This all adds up to a good future for us. You see as euro cars become more expensive to buy in the states, UK cars will become relatively cheaper.

UK has had a lot of car makers

Rolls Royce, Bentley, Lotus, Austin Mini's, MG, Triumph, Aston Martin

and I'm probably forgetting a few.

I am sometime like a fly, flys feel attracted by shit.:)

This is a gardening website. We pay $2.50+ a pound for quality shit. Just thinking of Jamaican Bat Guano, and seabird a guano.

I found the seabird guano on sale for $10 for 5 pounds, I felt rich.

And until I clean above the kitchen cupboards and other places where I let the chickens sit after a predator attack ... yes I agree the flies are buzzing around up there. Actually, I think the flies are technically born in the shit.

WWI, WWII and ... We don't trust Germany and never should.

You don't say.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-ha...-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

https://t1p.de/7ihd

We have never been friends and it will be a long, long, long time before we are. You said we have been friends for 7 decades or longer. We haven't been and I don't think we ever will.

Good to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oHYp-64vME

Last edited:

brown_thumb

No friends? Could be rather dangerous for you in the looming war.

You mean wars fueled by money and power? Yes, the world is a dangerous place and opting out can indeed leave one in peril. Choose sides and fight for the claimed cause of the moment or risk being absorbed by the next victor, at least economically.

You mean wars fueled by money and power?

Wars are always fueled by money and power. So what?

Yes, the world is a dangerous place and opting out can indeed leave one in peril.

Only the US opted out.

Choose sides

Many Germans already did. Or what do you think? Trump loves the German Rights and the German Rights like Trump, but... the problem for Trump is the German Rights like Putin more. If they come to power they will turn immediately to Russia. The German Rights will throw out US troops out of Germany and if they will not leave voluntarily the Russians will care for. And I recommend to watch again the footage of Friedman.

And then choose sides.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
picture.php

Wait till Canada puts tariffs on all that water going the the states, and all the oil companies actually paying for the oil they're stealing from Alberta

Easy7

Veteran
You never see a tariff on foriegn oil do we?

Easier to wage a war than do that and be so up front.

The only ones that make profit off of tarrifs is the Govt. In the short run at that. Consumers get the burden the most from tarrifs. It comes down to consumers no longer purchasing foriegn products.

This is gonna hit Trumo supporters damn hard. No more walmart shopping!

Stock up on USA made grow gear. Hortilux, Timber LED.

brown_thumb

You never see a tariff on foriegn oil do we?

Easier to wage a war than do that and be so up front.

The only ones that make profit off of tarrifs is the Govt. In the short run at that. Consumers get the burden the most from tarrifs. It comes down to consumers no longer purchasing foriegn products.

This is gonna hit Trumo supporters damn hard. No more walmart shopping!

Stock up on USA made grow gear. Hortilux, Timber LED.

PRECISELY... just more taxation disguised as national economic posturing!!

Easy7

Veteran
Trump doesn't understand a few things

#1 people don't need America like they did post ww2

#2 America was pretty much the only industrial nation NOT BOMBED OUT from world war 2.

That's the ONLY reason why America went to #1. No other reason, not cultural supremecy or anything else. Prior to world war 2 America was a spot on the map and not even a huge one.

Having the largest INTACT industry already geared up from supplying a war was a huge bonus Anericans RUINED by letting it go to their head and poison their heart thinking it's something divinly inspired and ordained by God. Nothing to do about the fiction they still spew to this day.

Sow lies you reap what you sow!

Easy7

Veteran
Things get bad enough we'll all sign up just for food. Sawdust bread doesn't seem to good.

Latest posts

Latest posts