What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis versus Cancer

Gry

Veteran
So half way down I see the add for catnip rolled up like joints.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Awesome! I read Scientific American from the age of 9 till about 18. Never thought I'd see the day they ran articles on cannabis.

Good Job!

(edit: What have you been surfing for Gry? I see "LabJack" advertised in that space you see catnip. LOL)

Gry

Veteran
I had best just go feed fat cats that already have an abundance of cat nip !

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's easy for YOU to say...:biggrin: sure wish i had taken Spanish in HS instead of English. i FAILED 4 English courses...:tiphat:

Well, I learned how to say "Maria where's the chalk" ( donde esta la tisa? ) ( didn't learn to write it ) and, ( elia stine la caha? ) the chalk is in the box

lol

I think I was tripping a lot then so a different language didn't work for me then ( 1968 ) :)

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Straight up, these bots are getting more impressive. Given enough time they will become actual contributing members to society.