Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2017, 11:43 PM #6201
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
MAN my bad we all got something like that over here as the whole country has been put on smart meters so them sort of things get applied to the whole house

Then run through one digital meter to break down costs

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2017, 04:48 AM #6202
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nice
Quote:
The kill-a-watt is a pretty common standard unit. I have one and it works very well, and has all kinds of metrics it lets you track and see. If you want to see it in action, I was just using it in my thread about my 600W ballast.
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:35 PM #6203
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Man today is just one of those days good things just keep happening. Got to sleep in till 9:30. Got laid before I got out of bed. Went and got my paycheck and it was $100 fatter than I expected. Went to Tractor Supply and they had two gas tank patch kits(I need both) . Then to top it all off, I have a package coming that wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow, and it's out for delivery right now! And the best part is the wife is done with her monthly, completely. So no psycho bullshit to deal with today !! And it's nice out, like a real fall day. None of the 85f-90f we had for the last week and a half.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:43 PM #6204
bigganjabud

Quote:
Man today is just one of those days good things just keep happening. Got to sleep in till 9:30. Got laid before I got out of bed. Went and got my paycheck and it was $100 fatter than I expected. Went to Tractor Supply and they had two gas tank patch kits(I need both) . Then to top it all off, I have a package coming that wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow, and it's out for delivery right now! And the best part is the wife is done with her monthly, completely. So no psycho bullshit to deal with today !! And it's nice out, like a real fall day. None of the 85f-90f we had for the last week and a half.

Well have a pick on The lottery then bro haha

The red beast is due to arrive at my house soon

Old 09-29-2017, 02:48 PM #6205
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I've been meaning to put these pics up for the last 3 days, lol.

Here's the Stink Panties x Strawberry Dogshit

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

Old 09-29-2017, 02:59 PM #6206
DoubleTripleOG

Here's the other Stink Panties x Strawberry Dogshit .

Quote:

Quote:

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:38 PM #6207
DoubleTripleOG

Some harvest shot's from the other night. I wanted to let everything go till 70 days, but needed the smoke. So chopped it all at 60 days.

Corey

Quote:

Quote:

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:40 PM #6208
DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog

Quote:

Quote:

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:51 PM #6209
DoubleTripleOG

More Chemdog.....her and the Corey both went purple this time. No way it was from cool temps, as these plants never saw a night lower than 75f. And the Corey and Chemdog were super hard to tell apart this time.

Which leads me to believe the cut passed to me as 91' is actually what a couple guys call it " The Clean D Cut of Chem D" , that or a Chem hybrid. But I've also been thinking a may be a Stardawg pheno or hybrid.

Whatever it is, the stank is unreal. Walks all over GG#4 in the loudness dept. And it's so sticky to the touch, everything you touch after it, sticks to your fingers.

Genius Thai Extreme F2

My wife was helping me trim. I gave her the GTE F2 on purpose, cause that was the stuff she liked the first time I grew it. She loved the smell and mild effect(hadn't smoked in the previous 15 years, started smoking again with this plant) . She says while were trimming, "this shit stinks" (she didn't like the smell). I told her this is the same exact plant you liked last time. The same plant, not a new seed, not a clone, the same exact plant.

At any rate, I left the lowers on it again, and gonna try for re-veg #2. The main stalk is solid(not hollow), so pretty sure it will re-veg for me.

GG#4

Quote:

Quote:

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-29-2017, 04:29 PM #6210
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Everything is looking great dtog....
that Corey and that Chem do look very similar ....

nickman is online now Quote