What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LBHs Autoflowering Haze crosst too Green Haze x Meao Thai

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dubi i hope its oke too post some pic of some autoflowering plants i maked with you genetics some time ago .
i whane sey thanks , :thank you:
the haze x thai brings a lot of good things in Autoflowering Haze
smoke report on my autoflowering Haze are a lot like green Haze x Meao Thai ,Very mental, psychedelic ofcorse i cross a lot more other haze's in there like seedman's original haze and and some old genetics from flying Dutchman original Haze and more but the green Haze x Meao Thai brings a lot of Bushy Sativa types :tiphat:

(all plants are flowering under 24 hour light so thy are 100% autoflowering
its a great way for us outdoor growers too grow outdoor some great Sativa/Haze;s genetics in the cold noord!)

here some pictures from my LBH's autoflowering Haze's (with some Haze x Meao Thai genetics)
(if its not oke too post here crosses please remove it!)
peace

Autofloweing Haze (male 6 weeks old)
picture.php

picture.php

a outdoor male
picture.php

some LBH's Autoflowering Haze females difriend times flowering and difrend way's crosst? and grown outdoor in Amsterdam
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A

auto guerilla

some look very nice. sativas are beautiful. whats the smoke/potency like? is there much uniformity to them or are they varied phenos? Are these for yourself or do you list them on seedbay? very nice...

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its good as other strong sativa's Very mental, psychedelic lot like original Haze's and others
abduct.gif
i use in the mix

im my thread there are some smokereport's from
auto Haze x other noormale autoflower
and they where grow bad outdoor in rainy summer:comfort:
link/url my auto haze thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=133124

and here little smoke report form a member its not the best little sample do the bad grow:comfort: and its a cross the LBH's Autoflowering Haze is much stronger ofcorse.
Hi All,I dont post much on icmag but "lurk " quite a bit . i know LBH from elsewhere and really am impressed with the work i have seen.So, i have been lucky enough to sample some of LBH's Haze cross and thought i would share my thoughts with you all.

First up is taste "classic " haze i would say a taste i love but sadly dont get very much .Slightly harsh on the inhale.The hit is quick after a couple of tokes a tingling started in my neck and then spread all the way down my arms... nice !! .This is followed by a quite intense rush a bit like a strong espresso. This doesnt last forever and susbsides leaving you warm and contented if not a little battered and confused, in a good way of course
i smoked this with my grow bud and he would concur. He had a "moment" when he went up stairs and forgot why by the time he got to the top. likewise i spent a good 5 mins staring into the fridge. I swear i would still be there ,but luckily was dragged away from the bright light and food .Top work LBH
abduct.gif

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=133124

on the phenos i select now more on sativa types they are now more uniform the pictures are from early work i m now furter will update some new pictures soon
sorry for my bad english

peace
LBH

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Awesome project man. Plants look great.
Bringing haze up north. Bless you for that :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Buena Hierba :)

Thanks a lot for share your hazy auto flowering breeding project. Very interesting project to say at least :respect: Usually breeders try the auto indica flowering way, faster to select and to find fast flowering and auto flowering reactions but as you experienced, there are pure sativa lines like africans (zamal, angolese) and asians (nepalese, se asians ..) with auto flowering traits.

Haze is not an auto flowering line, i guess is not easy to produce an auto flowering haze line that matures outdoors in holland!!

Im glad the auto haze x green haze thai is working fine for you, is the cross still consistantly auto flowering ?

Congrats on the great job! :yes:

Nice job LBH!! Projects like this might change the face of northern smoking culture some day,just imagine;Growing trippy,happy sativas under the midnight sun. I know I'd be feeling nice and irie even through the cold,dark winters. Inspiring stuff,and a great effort,brother. Kudos,and have a great fourtwenty!

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Buena Hierba :)

Thanks a lot for share your hazy auto flowering breeding project. Very interesting project to say at least :respect: Usually breeders try the auto indica flowering way, faster to select and to find fast flowering and auto flowering reactions but as you experienced, there are pure sativa lines like africans (zamal, angolese) and asians (nepalese, se asians ..) with auto flowering traits.

Haze is not an auto flowering line, i guess is not easy to produce an auto flowering haze line that matures outdoors in holland!!

Im glad the auto haze x green haze thai is working fine for you, is the cross still consistantly auto flowering ?

Congrats on the great job! :yes:

thanks dubi it whas a lots of selections indoor on 24light and selection the haze type of plants
the auto haze x green haze thai F1 where not autoflowering i found in F2 the autoflowers one's and breed them each
(but i still have a great F1 as mother verry early outdoor :))
The autoflowering Haze x hazethai are now 100% Autoflowering and showing very sativa in type

Nice job LBH!! Projects like this might change the face of northern smoking culture some day,just imagine;Growing trippy,happy sativas under the midnight sun. I know I'd be feeling nice and irie even through the cold,dark winters. Inspiring stuff,and a great effort,brother. Kudos,and have a great fourtwenty!

thanks hope lot of us northern outdoor growing sativa lovers will injoy them :tiphat:

peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
thanks dubi it whas a lots of selections indoor on 24light and selection the haze type of plants
the auto haze x green haze thai F1 where not autoflowering i found in F2 the autoflowers one's and breed them each
(but i still have a great F1 as mother verry early outdoor :))
The autoflowering Haze x hazethai are now 100% Autoflowering and showing very sativa in type

thanks hope lot of us northern outdoor growing sativa lovers will injoy them :tiphat:

peace

Hi Buena Hierba!

To grow the plants under 24/0 photoperiod and selecting only the autoflowering phenos is the way to breed this kind of auto flowering plants. I forgot to comment about lebanese landraces, they are quite useful for this kind of breeding projects, they are very fast flowering, easy to adapt to cold or hot outdoor conditions and you can find easily strong auto flowering traits, i think is a great choice if you can deal with lebanese hermie tendencies.

Good luck! :wave:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks dubi
i already got lots and lots of autoflowering crosses all kind of strains
working with a hermie lebansese landraces will me only set back

peace

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here some of the later generation grow/tested by Bighill
its not fully finnest flowering yet
he had aslo some N feeding problems and forget too water them but they are getting back

La Buena Hierba's Autoflowering Asian Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That looks SOOOO awesome. Please,please,please LBH,release some of your crosses this year,I'd love to do some auto sativa under the midnight sun this summer

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OMG, look at the size of the buds....man this Auto asian haze wow....stunning

Really good job LBH!