What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

planting killer bagseeds in the woods.

i take some early strain clones to a remote lake and plant them around. i like taking clones that have vegged a decent amount of time (a month or more) and have been stressed a bunch. this helps survivability. i lightly clear out an area (about 15'x15' or bigger) and i then make a perimeter with fishing line using the trees, and wood in the area.

i use deer off plus a mix of cayenne pepper water etc around the area to deter pests of all kinds.

i bring a 50 lb bag of ewc some bone and kelp meal with some dolomite lime mix well, plant and wait. one year i made a rain catcher but it attracted attention, it's usually pretty wet there so no worries.

i usually plant 6 or so clones, and wind up with plants that have anywhere between 4-8 oz. =D makes fall very fun.

edit: i do check on them, about once a week, but i have left them alone for a month before, and i have checked them daily at points =P

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
the majority of america smoke seeded mexi, and i used to have a floorboard full of seeds too, i havent see a seed in my weed since december and i fuckin smoked that 1 and wish i found it before i smoked the bowl, was a seed in a gifted bud of casey outdoor, do it up again this year cheese, grow'em hard !!!!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well 1 1/2 weeks ago I planted some more seeds in a NEW spot. went back there today to plant more seeds and to my suprise I saw 1 of the seedlings hads sprouted and now growing 2ed set of leafs. so I planted the other seeds then gave them lots of water.

hopen the new plants grow bigger than they did the last time I gorilla grew.

pic when they grow a bit more.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Hey I was wondering how often I should be going to my gorilla spot to check on my plants.

How often do yall gorilla growers go to ur spots.

Sumbolt

Nice grow, my first grow ever was in creek like that too. If your plants already have a water source then you should go to your plants as little as possible only when you want to give them nutrients or if you miss them too much. :p

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So here is my new lil ones. I hope they make it all they way to flower cycle.

Attachments

• Image022.jpg
    Image022.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 4

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so I am gunna plant an assload of seeds for my gorilla garden. probly today or tomorrow. and like around 100 beens. this time in a much sunner place this time.

I just wish I had done this 3 days ago cuz yesterday it raind and the seeds would have gotten water so they could sprout better.
picture.php

MagicChef

Ok so I am gunna plant an assload of seeds for my gorilla garden. probly today or tomorrow. and like around 100 beens. this time in a much sunner place this time.

I just wish I had done this 3 days ago cuz yesterday it raind and the seeds would have gotten water so they could sprout better.
View Image

Wont more sun make it hotter?
Didnt they dry out from too much heat?

Nonphixion

I heard you can put your seeds in a cup of distilled or R/O water for 24 hours, before putting them in paper towels, to help them germ better

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
going to me spot tomorrow to see if any of the beens sprouted yet. and at spot 2 is more beens Im gunna go see if they sprouted yet also these few were planted a week or so befor the rest.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so far only 1 seed has sprouted. but I ended up only planting around 15 or so seeds at the first spot. but to day I found a new cool spot. I took a pot of soil there and planted 2 more seeds and which ever of the 2 seeds grows healthyer then Ill just keep that one. and Im gunna put 1 or 2 more pots in this spot soon. pix when there growing.

G

GoodyTwoShoes

I think we can assume these ones didn't grow either.
Try starting them at home dude, under more kinder conditions, and then put them out when about minimum six inches high.

Latest posts

Latest posts