Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Huge Strain Lineage

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Huge Strain Lineage Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2016, 04:38 AM #111
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
I have been working on it in my spare time.

I am going to organize this a little different. Almost through with corrections and additions that are from research or off top of my head.

Almost to the point that I will shout out to the ICMAG family to send me any info on strain lists or old catalogs info.

Cheers!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:26 AM #112
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
This may or may not be helpful because it's a common site that comes up when you google strains. Seed finder is where I usually end up at when I'm searching lineages and breeder info. They make lots of mistakes and miss a lot of stuff but they're still the best resource I've found online.
They correlate the strains by breeder which makes it much easier. I'm guessing they go by what the breeders list as their strains' lineages. Isn't 100% accurate but a good place to start. If nothing else it's a good resource to double check stuff for accuracy, hard to get 2 or 3 sources a strain. Also a good place to check for breeder websites sometimes those can be hard to find. Their breeder overviews can be helpful.
Had to come back and edit. Wow just 5 minutes screwing around their I found Green Hornet seeds. Swiss based, they had a Sri Lankan strain. 120 days flowering. Too bad all the old Swiss companies are long gone..
therevverend is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2018, 06:53 AM #113
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
We've started a New Outdoor Strain guide at the Growing Cannabis Outdoor thread. I've started a new one so we can get some updated and new info. The last one started in 2007 and was a classic thread. So hopefully some guys can contribute to the New Outdoor Strain guide. It's great to look at all the different strains/ grows/different latitudes. So maybe let everybody know it's there and for everybody to be part of

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:10 PM #114
reservationlabs

reservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to all
Reservation Labs Macaroons: GS Cookies x White Widow

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

Also creating many brand new Strains:
NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea
Sugar Cane Kush
Jackson's GIFT
Pomo's Pride