What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalako

I had a look back at your previous posts.

All the bandwidth you soak up and you have never come up with a single intelligent comment. It's always the same childish provocation. Why is it that you don't ever come up with something to show that you have at least a bit of intelligence?

You probably need someone to tell you the answer to that one, don't you?

I don't expect you to understand much...really I don't! :biggrin:

Badfishy1

The period of time the middle class and the working people of the country did the best tracks directly with the % paid.
That is not supposition, and there is nothing vague about it.
As our country became more prosperous they took more and contributed less
and the country has suffered for it .
What is a fair exchange.

The actual dollar figure remains about the same. Sorry, personally don’t think one should be punished for being successful. When tax rates increase, the money leaves and is fed into foreign economies

oldchuck

Veteran
I was sure he was going to get impeached before his first year was out. His criminal incompetence has been obvious for at least 20 years. I also feared he would start a big war. Thankfully my worst thoughts have not come true but wait, I thought, if he gets bounced out of office then next up, Mike Pence, could be even worse. At least Trump is no Hitler, too dumb.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well that's entirely too bad because what it means is that your vote has less value than another citizen. The billionaire individual can drop millions into an election paying for attack ads and propaganda to further his position. The less informed will listen to this instead of taking the time to look into that politicians positions on points that they want to be represented on.

Check out some numbers. I think this is apolitical.
https://www.businessinsider.com/top-50-political-donors-in-america-by-state-2018-3/

As I said in your 20 questions, equality is important to me and every citizen should have an equal say and make representatives follow their choices. It's not an ideal world obviously.

The big reason the super rich are so super rich is because, as fortunate as they are with a system that caters to them, they do not pay their fair share of taxes because they are able to manipulate the game.

Everybody is the same they have one vote. You are right about ignorant people voting I see it every election when I see how many ignorant people voted democrat. And the rich pay a enormous amount of taxes.

Yes, I agree completely.

If someone wants to sign their vote over to a billionaire donor, that's their free choice. I just think it's a slippery slope to loosing freedom. The history of man has always been about the few controlling the many. Freedom has not really been around very long. Ask a black guy or a woman in Saudi Arabia. People had to fight and die for it.

They might take your freedom bit by bit.
Michael Moore got into trouble for buying votes for Ramen noodles.

And the ones taking your freedoms bit by bit are the Democrats. I dont have a choice on my insurance anymore for one think. I was lied to by the Democrats about that. With all the laws Democrats impose I loose more and moore of my freedoms.

I don't want anyone to hate either.

If I had my choice I think we did our best in the 50s, 60s, and 70s with the exceptions of war and racism. Good schools, real prosperity, one parent could make enough to take care of the family. I think it's a good idea to look back and see what worked.

Converting people is not my goal, but I do like to know both sides of the coin.

The period of time the middle class and the working people of the country did the best tracks directly with the % paid.
That is not supposition, and there is nothing vague about it.
As our country became more prosperous they took more and contributed less
and the country has suffered for it .
What is a fair exchange.

That time also goes right along with the rise in welfare. This include healthcare, housing, food stamps, and many more. That is when our standard of living started going down.

I have no problem helping those who are truely in need. I just dont want to steal from someone else to help them. I will give what I can but not steal from someone else.

The actual dollar figure remains about the same. Sorry, personally don’t think one should be punished for being successful. When tax rates increase, the money leaves and is fed into foreign economies

I agree as the tax rate went down over seas and our tax rate went up our companies sent their headquarters over seas.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
:laughing: AWWHHH come on neg rep me like all your super besti friends....your group is not complete with out you neg repin too!

Sorry Shalanko, Not even for you. :biggrin:

You're a long way from respect, but you do get some cred for that one.

Ready4

Veteran
2016 election 63 house seat Republican 47 seats Dems

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Michigan_House_of_Representatives_election

2014 election 63 house seats Republican 47 seats Dema

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Michigan_House_of_Representatives_election

2012 election 59 house seats Republican 51 seat Dems

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Michigan_House_of_Representatives_election

2010 election 63 seats Republican 47 seats Dems

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Michigan_House_of_Representatives_election

Seems like the state is mostly Republican other than the big cities. And I consider where you are to be Detroit.

Do yourself a favor and back up your statements with facts.

And you and I both know the only reason the election went the way it did is because rec was on the ballet and more Dems vote for that than Republicans. Which makes no sense because Dems are for a strong government that takes away your rights. And the core belief of the Republican party is freedom from government control. To bad that there are enough Republicans that are more in line with the Dems or we would have a less intrusive government.

And I know my beliefs and what they are grounded in than you. And that is a fact. To many Dems think they know so much but really have no clue what they are talking about and what happens when their beliefs are imposed.

So facts unlike your post.

Well you had a chance and you failed completely, as usual. You lost any possibility of having even a shred of credibility when you stated "And I consider where you are to be Detroit." My long-time Republican voting friends would ridicule you without any mercy for such a completely ignorant statement. Wooded acreage where I am, surrounded by many wooded acres, many lakes, hundreds of acres of State Land around the corner, cornfields just north & horse farms - nothing close to "Detroit" - nothing you have in the sticks where you dwell is superior in any way.

I figured you were 100% unwilling or unable to even grasp the hard questions I posed to you = typical for ALL you little tRumpettes.
I will ask a couple more at the end of this post - we will see if you have enough even modest intelligence or courage to answer them. But first I will give you a concise factual reality of the traitor tRump's 2018 election effect in Michigan :

• Democrats won all the major statewide races after being shut out of the top jobs for years. Democrat Gretchen Whitmer won the governor’s race, ending eight years of GOP rule. Jocelyn Benson ended a nearly 25-year drought in winning the Secretary of State’s race, a seat that hasn’t been held by a Democrat since 1994. And Dana Nessel scored a squeaker in winning the Attorney General’s race, putting a Democrat in the seat for the first time in 16 years.
  • In other statewide races, U.S. Sen. Debbie Stabenow won reelection and while results are still too close to call, one of the Democratic-nominated candidates for the Michigan Supreme Court, Megan Kathleen Cavanagh, was leading in the race for one of the two open seats.
  • And Democrats dominated on school and university-related boards, sweeping out Republican incumbents Andrea Fischer Newman and Andrew Richner from the U-M Board of Regents in favor of Democrats Jordan Acker and Paul Brown; winning both open seats on the MSU Board of Trustees with Brianna Scott and Kelly Tebay and ousting two GOP incumbents on the Wayne State Board in favor of Anil Kumar and Bryan Barnhill. On the state Board of Education, results aren’t final yet, but it appears as though Democrats will regain the majority on the board.
  • Consider that all of the Michigan Republican candidates who were specifically endorsed by Trump — gubernatorial candidate Bill Schuette; U.S. Senate candidate John James, who was the recipient of visits from Vice President Mike Pence, Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr., and daughter-in-law Lara Trump; U.S. Rep. Mike Bishop, and his Michigan campaign chairman and 11th Congressional District candidate Lena Epstein — all lost their races.
  • From a 9-5 Republican majority in the state's congressional delegation, two GOP seats flipped — the 8th and 11th Congressional districts where Elissa Slotkin beat U.S. Rep. Mike Bishop, R-Rochester, and Haley Stevens beat Lena Epstein — and the delegation will be evenly split at seven each.
  • While Democrats weren’t successful in flipping the GOP majorities in the state Senate and House of Representatives, they narrowed the margins. The Senate has a Republican super-majority now of 27-11, but that margin shrinks to 22-16 when Democrats flipped five seats. In the state House of Representatives, where Republicans hold a 63-47 majority, Democrats flipped five seats and the GOP advantage slips to 58-52.
  • The blue wave also washed ashore in Oakland County, where Democrats picked up two seats in the state House, two in the state Senate and flipped the balance of power on the Oakland County Board of Commissioners that has a current 14-7 Republican majority. After Tuesday’s vote, Democrats hold a 11-10 edge.
  • Consider that all three ballot proposals — to legalize marijuana for adult recreational use, change the way state and federal legislative district lines are drawn and improve access to voting — all had widespread support from Democrats and were mostly opposed by Republicans. And all three issues passed with comfortable, even commanding margins.
  • Tuesday's election resulted in a number of firsts: the first openly gay statewide elected official with Nessel's victory; the first African American lieutenant governor; the first Muslim-American woman elected to Congress with Rashida Tlaib's win in the 13th Congressional District, and the first openly gay senator, state Rep. Jeremy Moss, D-Southfield, who won a seat representing a good chunk of south Oakland County.
My QUESTIONS for you : The Michigan GOP fought tooth and nail against medical marijuana in Michigan & they fought even harder against recreational legalization of marijuana. They failed fortunately, but WHY would you ever support the enemies of what you like to use and grow for years WHY would you support the vermin who wanted to deny you the right to use & grow and treat you like a criminal if you used or grew ???? :tiphat:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well you had a chance and you failed completely, as usual. You lost any possibility of having even a shred of credibility when you stated "And I consider where you are to be Detroit." My long-time Republican voting friends would ridicule you without any mercy for such a completely ignorant statement. Wooded acreage where I am, surrounded by many wooded acres, many lakes, hundreds of acres of State Land around the corner, cornfields just north & horse farms - nothing close to "Detroit" - nothing you have in the sticks where you dwell is superior in any way.

I figured you were 100% unwilling or unable to even grasp the hard questions I posed to you = typical for ALL you little tRumpettes.
I will ask a couple more at the end of this post - we will see if you have enough even modest intelligence or courage to answer them. But first I will give you a concise factual reality of the traitor tRump's 2018 election effect in Michigan :

• Democrats won all the major statewide races after being shut out of the top jobs for years. Democrat Gretchen Whitmer won the governor’s race, ending eight years of GOP rule. Jocelyn Benson ended a nearly 25-year drought in winning the Secretary of State’s race, a seat that hasn’t been held by a Democrat since 1994. And Dana Nessel scored a squeaker in winning the Attorney General’s race, putting a Democrat in the seat for the first time in 16 years.
  • In other statewide races, U.S. Sen. Debbie Stabenow won reelection and while results are still too close to call, one of the Democratic-nominated candidates for the Michigan Supreme Court, Megan Kathleen Cavanagh, was leading in the race for one of the two open seats.
  • And Democrats dominated on school and university-related boards, sweeping out Republican incumbents Andrea Fischer Newman and Andrew Richner from the U-M Board of Regents in favor of Democrats Jordan Acker and Paul Brown; winning both open seats on the MSU Board of Trustees with Brianna Scott and Kelly Tebay and ousting two GOP incumbents on the Wayne State Board in favor of Anil Kumar and Bryan Barnhill. On the state Board of Education, results aren’t final yet, but it appears as though Democrats will regain the majority on the board.
  • Consider that all of the Michigan Republican candidates who were specifically endorsed by Trump — gubernatorial candidate Bill Schuette; U.S. Senate candidate John James, who was the recipient of visits from Vice President Mike Pence, Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr., and daughter-in-law Lara Trump; U.S. Rep. Mike Bishop, and his Michigan campaign chairman and 11th Congressional District candidate Lena Epstein — all lost their races.
  • From a 9-5 Republican majority in the state's congressional delegation, two GOP seats flipped — the 8th and 11th Congressional districts where Elissa Slotkin beat U.S. Rep. Mike Bishop, R-Rochester, and Haley Stevens beat Lena Epstein — and the delegation will be evenly split at seven each.
  • While Democrats weren’t successful in flipping the GOP majorities in the state Senate and House of Representatives, they narrowed the margins. The Senate has a Republican super-majority now of 27-11, but that margin shrinks to 22-16 when Democrats flipped five seats. In the state House of Representatives, where Republicans hold a 63-47 majority, Democrats flipped five seats and the GOP advantage slips to 58-52.
  • The blue wave also washed ashore in Oakland County, where Democrats picked up two seats in the state House, two in the state Senate and flipped the balance of power on the Oakland County Board of Commissioners that has a current 14-7 Republican majority. After Tuesday’s vote, Democrats hold a 11-10 edge.
  • Consider that all three ballot proposals — to legalize marijuana for adult recreational use, change the way state and federal legislative district lines are drawn and improve access to voting — all had widespread support from Democrats and were mostly opposed by Republicans. And all three issues passed with comfortable, even commanding margins.
  • Tuesday's election resulted in a number of firsts: the first openly gay statewide elected official with Nessel's victory; the first African American lieutenant governor; the first Muslim-American woman elected to Congress with Rashida Tlaib's win in the 13th Congressional District, and the first openly gay senator, state Rep. Jeremy Moss, D-Southfield, who won a seat representing a good chunk of south Oakland County.
My QUESTIONS for you : The Michigan GOP fought tooth and nail against medical marijuana in Michigan & they fought even harder against recreational legalization of marijuana. They failed fortunately, but WHY would you ever support the enemies of what you like to use and grow for years WHY would you support the vermin who wanted to deny you the right to use & grow and treat you like a criminal if you used or grew ???? :tiphat:

Because it was not the Dems who got it passed it was the voters who passed it.

And as usual you are to ignorant to grasp what I posted. I posted 8 years of election results that showed the republicans won more state house seats than the Dems. That shows that the Republicans control a higher voting block than The Dems.

And you completely ignored the fact that I related the last election to the fact that Rec was on the ballot which will draw more Dems in than normal.

And like you posted there was a long record of the Republicans holding many seats for a long long time.

And I think it is a good thing that you wont come to my shit hole. The fewer like you the longer it will actually be a nice place to live. I fear that is getting shorter and shorter though with all the idiots from Detroit and Chicago coming into town. We now have a bunch of entitled snobs here who are just plain rude.

I

Ignignokt

Tax contributions constitute contribution. Serving in the armed forces too.

Phycologists would be best qualified to determine if a person is competent and well adjusted. Everyone who wants to vote, carry a concealed weapon or drive a car should be assessed. The cost would be recouped by the reduction in costs incurred from car crashes, gun crime and incompetent politicians.

Interesting that you think there should be such diligence vetting voters but when it comes to presidential candidates what do you think?
Some more serious investigating perhaps?

Brother Nature

Zeesus Christ, all the neg rep gang is showing up...Jellyfish, Cosmicgiggle, Stoner4life any others with TDS want to tell us about how much they hate Trump and then have the balls to talk about hate....Stoner4life you want to add in public or just stomp your feet like a spoiled brat on the rep shit?

Maybe you're getting negative rep simply because you come across as a gaping asshole with the vocabulary and argumentative skills of a retarded 12 year old boy who watches too much South Park?

Gry

Veteran

The dollar figure has never been the same.
I have never advocated for the punishment of
anyone. Did you ever look into
how that tax structure was set up ?
Very staggered. They wanted to and did encourage growth.
What becomes of money is contingent upon many
different factors. It is quite possible to
structure taxes in such a way that the more
sensible way to handle it is to reinvest
for growth as opposed to stock market buy backs.
The conditions which result in an influx of foreign capital,
are a combination of market and political stability.

'Boogieman'

Here in Indiana most Democrats are anti weed and anti gun. We just got rid of Joe Donnelly who was pro gun/anti weed for Braun who is for gun rights and basically said weed laws should be up to the people. I support Jim Lucas a libertarian/Republican who supports both gun rights and strongly supports legal marijuana, hope he goes far in my state.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
actually, California was just found to be the dumbest state in a recent study..

Hahahahaha, doesn't take any studying to know that.

Trump just legalized industrial Hemp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even Obozo didn't do that.

Gry

Veteran
Here in Indiana most Democrats are anti weed and anti gun. We just got rid of Joe Donnelly who was pro gun/anti weed for a Braun who is for gun rights and basically said weed laws should be up to the people. I support Jim Lucas a libertarian/Republican who supports both gun rights and strongly supports legal marijuana, hope he goes far in my state.

My experience has been that anti weed people of either party can become cannabis tolerant almost instantly once they understand that cannabis extracts offer loved ones with cancer, comfort and hope that opiates can not.
I look forward to a day when we have national heath care, and cannabis would be available as a covered med for all with need.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Tax contributions constitute contribution. Serving in the armed forces too.

Phycologists would be best qualified to determine if a person is competent and well adjusted. Everyone who wants to vote, carry a concealed weapon or drive a car should be assessed. The cost would be recouped by the reduction in costs incurred from car crashes, gun crime and incompetent politicians.

everyone pays taxes of one sort or another, including the unemployed & illegal immigrants. what about people that DODGE military service? :) i'm hoping you meant "psychologists". :biggrin: those horses-asses cant agree on whether THEY are competent or not, lol. gun crime? i hope you mean "crimes committed by a person that USED a firearm". i'm sick of morons blaming the tools that criminals used. no one cries wanting cars to be "controlled" by "reasonable" measures when some homicidal maniac drives into a crowd. incompetent politicians? there is no way to avoid their depredations except at the ballot box. fuck, look at the chaos in DC right now...you don't live here in the states, do you?

redlaser

Veteran
Hahahahaha, doesn't take any studying to know that.

Trump just legalized industrial Hemp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even Obozo didn't do that.

Care to be a little more specific about why you found a statistic about high school graduation rates so funny? Says a bit about a person who takes pleasure in a group of people that were short changed in their education, if those statistics are even true.

I question the statistics because California was smart enough not to vote for chump.

Trump probably didn’t even know hemp was in that farm bill. Glad it got passed, but I have yet to see him publicly take credit for the hemp part of the bill.

Obama passed a bill legalizing hemp for state and university research, so don’t act like he didn’t do anything at all

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ehhh - maybe I'm seeing too much about this individual on the site - and after a while it does get kinda boring for me -

Damn gyps... why did you close down the shit on Drumpf thread? That was a perfect containment board for the TDS brethren. Now they came here shitting up yet ANOTHER thread...

Shalako

Maybe you're getting negative rep simply because you come across as a gaping asshole with the vocabulary and argumentative skills of a retarded 12 year old boy who watches too much South Park?

Another retard who actually thinks i give a fuck about the rep...it's the f'n creeps that give it because they hate f'n Trump and anyone that agrees with him...like I'm going to respect their asshole position, piss off mate! :biggrin:

CaptainDankness

Ehhh - maybe I'm seeing too much about this individual on the site - and after a while it does get kinda boring for me -

Shit, I can't even stand watching the news anymore, it's just never ending back and forth bullshit about Trump that doesn't really matter, for 3 years now!!

I'd tell them to get out and vote but I think I hate both parties. The Democrats seem a little worse though, I'm not down with the pussification of America, fuck everybody's feelings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts