What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pure Kush s1 & Hybrids..

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
That's badass pappy.. I forget what u said before, but what PK was used in that cross? And what stardawg cut? Looking wicked healthy and happy.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
From seed I'd bet finish times range anywhere from 10 to 12 weeks on the ChemxPK's and PK S1s, if I had to guess. I notice plants from seed need a little more time than clones. In my book the Topanga cut is done at 10 weeks.

S

Slip Kid

Maybe a few days less than the PK but generally they're pretty close at the finish.:tiphat:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Thanks brother!

Its a cross done by bigscoot. Its the Suge Nite PK, and Ghostnugz's Stardawg male.
I dont know what release the Stardawg was from. But, from the pictures i saw of it, its pretty beastly.
And i just saw a picture of a GG4 x Stardawg (same stardawg male) that look stacked, and dude said the Stardawg added weight to the GG. So im thinking it will do the same for the PK.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
I like the Sister at 9 weeks but she's pretty flexible. You can't go wrong taking her down anywhere between 63-70, more personal preference than any hard and fast rule, unlike something like Sour which seems criminal to take before 75 or past 80.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
That's the beefiest Suge PK I've ever seen. Nice job, PW.

That said, this thread isn't about Suge's PK and posting stuff from that cut is only going to add to the PK confusion.

Keep it to the Hollywood/Topanga Canyon/86/malibu/heirloom PK S1s and X's Otto made.

You guys with the Suge PK X's can just as easily make a thread documenting it like CDM has done here.

I know I'm gonna be called a dick for this but hey, someone has to say it before things get out of hand. I know full well the progression ICmag threads take when they get off track and can smell it coming a mile away.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
I can do that.
I didnt realize this was only for ottos pk crosses. The thread title just said pk s1s and pk hybrids and I get confused easy.
No worries atall.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Yaya pappy, that's why I was asking what PK cut was used in the cross u showed. Looks great & I'll def follow the other thread if ya make it. I'm with Lloyd and Ras, if we clarify the PK now and keep it to just that specific cut, this thread will be a lot more enjoyable. Nothing worse than nonsensical fighting over "which PK cut" was used when someone else posts pics in here somewhere down the line.

IC has lost a lot of the informative discussion that used to be prevalent, so let's keep it on topic now so ppls in the future have a solid informative thread to look into later.

That said, I'm sure that suge PK is gunna be bomb with stardawg!

pappy masonjar

Veteran
I totally agree with what ras and you guys. I can see how that would snowball. Tbh, I didnt realize there was a particular set of pk beans untill a couple pages ago. Im kinda slow:smoke: But if ya think im not gonna be lurking and watching this thread, your wrong. :biggrin:

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Awesome crosses. Thread is full of dank and getting bigger quite fast :p
Wishing luck to everybody with their harvests :tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so the pk s1's are smelling lemon limey w/ og in the background. all the pk s1's have been a lil finicky in one way or another, ill see if i can get a better handle on them in their next cycle.. they've been gettin heat stressed & bleached, this entire circle is packed pretty close to the lamp.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these are awesome, im loving their stench.. they are all carrying that heavy meaty chem smell.. reminds me alot of the stardawg. you can see that big sativa leaner got away from me this week, the others are nice and green but this one started munching fast!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so these range in smells, the denser looking flower clusters are a meaty chem, and the foxtailing flowers are a nice lime chem! super frosty all around! all in all, chem seems to be dominating the crosses. and for the pk s1, ill probably keep searching for something that is serrriously lime OG. got a couple more weeks and then they start coming down a couple at a time, they are staggered over like 3 weeks i think.

Latest posts

Latest posts