What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First time grow; 1 sqft, 136 Watt CFL, 12/12 from seed

Day 57; Northern Lights harvest day!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Northern Lights harvest; I couldn't flush because it finished so much faster than the other two, but I imagine a good slow dry and cure would be sufficient. Total time from sprout to cut: 57 days. It looks like the next one to finish will be the AK48. Any guesses on what the dry weight of the Northern Lights will be?
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks! :dance013:

I figure the AK48 has another couple weeks or so left and I'm not so sure about the Blue Mystic, it might need to get cut a couple weeks earlier than it should be.

How big of an issue would that be? Will I just be losing yield or will it end up being unsmokable?

smilley

Veteran
No, no big issue, it all looks plenty potent right now. Some people like a earlier harvested plant.

I'm not sure, but it will probably be a little while before I can start something else.

It's a toss up between a micro RDWC or micro hempy bucket with lots of training either way.

As far as strain, maybe White Widow or Bubblicious. Any suggestions? I'd like to lean more toward quicker strains (8-9 weeks) and busier/shorter.

I'd like to get something that is a little different from the three I just finished and I don't mind a decent couch-lock :)

Latest posts

Latest posts