What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

William76

Thought I'd say as well,iv smelt everything from the cheese from clinical kind of smell to cherry tunes to smelly feet,etc with the cheese funk thru and around it.this is the same cut grew in different rooms/mediums .when grown right I get a dettol like taste that is divine!,I always get that taste from the real cheese,no matter what,75

Terppalooza

Exodus Cheese - Day 30

Attachments

• PXL_20230110_194707266~2.jpg
    PXL_20230110_194707266~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Alrite stoney?,this guy knows what he's talking about,birdman sent me a cut when he sent urs,same reason he sent it to me as he sent to stoney ,coz birdman couldn't find Rick to help him verify it,he knew me and stoney both had it and could verify it was the same with the livers.76
What up 76 !!!!! Ya looks like I have it in-house next week… to be honest I’m not looking Foward to smokin it lol … love how strong she stinks but cheese high ain’t my cup of tea as you uk guys will say but I for sure will know if it’s B’s cut or not and in small doses do enjoy the Fuk outta it … would really like to add my sour or sour Panama into it to bring out some positivity Now the livers is one of my all time favorite smokes I call it the anticheese , definitely sisters but the effects of the livers is like super happy care free positive winning the lotto where cheese is like having the winning numbers and not buying a ticket lol… edgy paranoid regretful self loathing smoke motherfukas don’t kill them selves smokin cheese for no reason …

William76

What up 76 !!!!! Ya looks like I have it in-house next week… to be honest I’m not looking Foward to smokin it lol … love how strong she stinks but cheese high ain’t my cup of tea as you uk guys will say but I for sure will know if it’s B’s cut or not and in small doses do enjoy the Fuk outta it … would really like to add my sour or sour Panama into it to bring out some positivity Now the livers is one of my all time favorite smokes I call it the anticheese , definitely sisters but the effects of the livers is like super happy care free positive winning the lotto where cheese is like having the winning numbers and not buying a ticket lol… edgy paranoid regretful self loathing smoke motherfukas don’t kill them selves smokin cheese for no reason …
Yea,I'm the exact same way,held them for a good few year,the cheese and the psyco,livers a few times over the years,the cheese just permeates everything,I do luv the livers out of them all,I'm not holding it the now tho,think the last person I gave a cut to might still hav it now I think of it,I gave him birdmans cut too,76

bimblebrains_1

Thought I'd say as well,iv smelt everything from the cheese from clinical kind of smell to cherry tunes to smelly feet,etc with the cheese funk thru and around it.this is the same cut grew in different rooms/mediums .when grown right I get a dettol like taste that is divine!,I always get that taste from the real cheese,no matter what,75
i was listening to riot talk about cheese the other day on a podcast and he said almost exactly the same thing,very different profiles coming out of her in different evironments,anywhere from berry to smelly feet and antiseptic spray i think were his words haha.....i agree,the best samples of it i smoked back in the day from the bikers in kempston were always heavy on the dettol taste,thats the sweet spot when done right for sure

bimblebrains_1

cheese is like having the winning numbers and not buying a ticket lol… edgy paranoid regretful self loathing smoke motherfukas don’t kill them selves smokin cheese for no reason …
i totally agree bro,its fantastic here and there but as daily medication not a good thing at all for me either....as i said in previous comments,i only took on this cut that i'm about to get sent to be verified because i believe it be the same plant they call brightside,i stumbled arcoss her and i'd lurked on this thread for years and years so knew folks were in search of her,so wanted to get her spread out again before she really is lost,well just for history and preservation really...i dont even wanna smoke in of the frickin stuff...incriminating too lol

William76

i was listening to riot talk about cheese the other day on a podcast and he said almost exactly the same thing,very different profiles coming out of her in different evironments,anywhere from berry to smelly feet and antiseptic spray i think were his words haha.....i agree,the best samples of it i smoked back in the day from the bikers in kempston were always heavy on the dettol taste,thats the sweet spot when done right for sure
He said that,close to what I said,what podcast?,was it worth watching?,normally I wouldn't pay attention but that is spot on.76

bimblebrains_1

He said that,close to what I said,what podcast?,was it worth watching?,normally I wouldn't pay attention but that is spot on.76
it was on one of the recent breeder syndicate episodes,one with just him and not so dog,no other guests on so that narrows it down a fair bit...really good series man,i like listening to him and not so ramble on about history..you should check it out...it was def a episode in the 2.0 season that he talked in that way about the cheese...

Last edited:

RenaissanceBrah

i totally agree bro,its fantastic here and there but as daily medication not a good thing at all for me either....as i said in previous comments,i only took on this cut that i'm about to get sent to be verified because i believe it be the same plant they call brightside,i stumbled arcoss her and i'd lurked on this thread for years and years so knew folks were in search of her,so wanted to get her spread out again before she really is lost,well just for history and preservation really...i dont even wanna smoke in of the frickin stuff...incriminating too lol

I've always wanted to grow UK cheese, how do you get this strain? I try to preserve mostly landrace sativa genetics, but I hear so much good stuff about cheese, I've always wanted to grow it.

Can you talk more about the effect of it?

I remember this one author attributing his success to UK Cheese, he said it made him super creative when smoking, he wrote all his books on it, something like that.

goingrey

I've always wanted to grow UK cheese, how do you get this strain? I try to preserve mostly landrace sativa genetics, but I hear so much good stuff about cheese, I've always wanted to grow it.

Can you talk more about the effect of it?

I remember this one author attributing his success to UK Cheese, he said it made him super creative when smoking, he wrote all his books on it, something like that.

He also says he had to quit because of the paranoia.. But was on Mike Tyson's show recently toking up again. Well, moderation in moderation..

What does Detoll smell like. Already in my search history so I've heard this elsewhere recently..

All the bud where I live smells like plastics from being grown with chemicals, and I assume that's polyphenols I'm smelling. Not a smell I associate with natural Cannabis at all, including any of the cheese phenos. Never smelled anything like it until walking into a dispensary; band aids, new shoes, soap, medical sprays.. Phenols?? Flaws imo..

I'm going to have to buy all these weird foreign soaps and phenol products I guess, just to see if you're describing chemical "new shower curtain" weed like they grow in the states, or something natural and familiar.

William76

Dettol is a disinfectant in scotland,look up Billy connelly,a Scots comedian,does a sketch about it,hilarious,smells nothing like badly grown chemical weed,when I grow it,that's the taste I get from it everytime thats one of the ways I can tell if its the real cheese.its the only strain I get it from.76

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
it was on one of the recent breeder syndicate episodes,one with just him and not so dog,no other guests on so that narrows it down a fair bit...really good series man,i like listening to him and not so ramble on about history..you should check it out...it was def a episode in the 2.0 season that he talked in that way about the cheese...
I heard that they were gonna do a talk about cheese like 2 days ago. I did nt miss it did I?

Last edited:

RenaissanceBrah

What does Detoll smell like. Already in my search history so I've heard this elsewhere recently..

All the bud where I live smells like plastics from being grown with chemicals, and I assume that's polyphenols I'm smelling. Not a smell I associate with natural Cannabis at all, including any of the cheese phenos. Never smelled anything like it until walking into a dispensary; band aids, new shoes, soap, medical sprays.. Phenols?? Flaws imo..

I'm going to have to buy all these weird foreign soaps and phenol products I guess, just to see if you're describing chemical "new shower curtain" weed like they grow in the states, or something natural and familiar.
I just smoked some yesterday and it had that smell. I think it was Chocolatina. Also found it odd.

Latest posts

Latest posts