What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hung Parliament UK!!

-Ironlion

Go Torie party. Gothe TORIE PartIE!!! .... - yarR
-
Well they helped me out. (-;
Voted yesterday & they were, ever so nice :)

Last edited:

-Ironlion

... Such Talking Points,such Stimulation. rolleyes
Roundroundroundabout

The Programm?
Set Pieces?
Transit Lines ???!

No? course not! . Of "wonderous Talk", - is its Final Extremity.

Bye Jove :D !
-
( Dont Swear. Pollution begins with that. ... ) " Really you know this anyhow " ...." Hey, but THEY are ! "(?) ........ ;).
Actions " Speak " louder than Words Time will Happen.
-
wheres the "fkOUT" Powder

Last edited:
G

ganjygav

I voted labour! It's looking like the conservatives will make a coalition with the D.U.P.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
keep-calm-there-s-anarchy-in-the-uk.jpg

G

ganjygav

Funny as ya like, all through campaigning the conservatives and Torie biased media were having a dig about corbyn being a terrorist sympathizer and then May goes and jumps into bed with the D.U.P.
It will all fall apart within 12 months and there will be another election.
I'm good at predicting this stuff. Just a week ago here on icmag on another thread I said it would be a hung parliament.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It's comical to say the least

i am reminded of a quote by an old Russian gentleman interviewed while playing chess years ago in Moscow. he was asked his opinion about the state of politics in his country, and he repled "well, it used to be hopeless, but not serious. now, it is serious but not hopeless...":tiphat: sounds about right to me.

B

bigganjabud

i am reminded of a quote by an old Russian gentleman interviewed while playing chess years ago in Moscow. he was asked his opinion about the state of politics in his country, and he repled "well, it used to be hopeless, but not serious. now, it is serious but not hopeless...":tiphat: sounds about right to me.

Might quote that lol