What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SWISS ARMY MAN!

Meraxes

Veteran
Ha!...That's some serious voodoo you just worked there T.....just finished it about 2 hrs ago on Kodi. lol...I love how that bear was like 'fuck it, you two are crazy, must be spoiled meat' and walks away...:biggrin: I was initially hooked right away with the riding him like a jet-ski tho....:laughing:

Meraxes

Veteran
Has there ever been a more compelling film?

Oscar material.

Saw another great independant film last night from a new italian director, I forget his name, but it was a gripping, and downright disturbing account of a rural southern town with meth and militia issues...Thumbs high...:tiphat:

Meraxes

Veteran
it's called "The Other Side" ...2015. Check year b/c there's a lot of movies with that name

His face at the end.

Troll-face.sh-600x600.png
:laughing:

Max Headroom

Veteran
just watched it, and it is only so-so.
kudos for trying something new but it just doesn't come off.
ending also doesn't work.
great performance by daniel radcliffe though.
glad i saw it but i don't need to watch it ever again.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
O sorry dude, it's called "The Other Side" ...2015. Check year b/c there's a lot of movies with that name

just to clarify this movie is called "the other side" ..on amazon or netflix? if not then i imagine i get it on putlocker sounds a bit lke "the reverence"..
love those true story survival films,,,
thanks for sharing,,,,,,s2,,,,,

Meraxes

Veteran
just to clarify this movie is called "the other side" ..on amazon or netflix? if not then i imagine i get it on putlocker sounds a bit lke "the reverence"..
love those true story survival films,,,
thanks for sharing,,,,,,s2,,,,,

not sure...i watched it on Kodi. It"s about crazy methheads and gun nuts

Green Squall

Captain fantastic was legit... swiss army man still takes the cake tho

Westworld is crushing

I thought the movie was clever but very sad. Well worth watching and I think the soundtrack complemented the story.

Have you seen "Take Shelter", tessarecting? The endings are extremely similar.

Green Squall

Saw another great independant film last night from a new italian director, I forget his name, but it was a gripping, and downright disturbing account of a rural southern town with meth and militia issues...Thumbs high...:tiphat:

Dude that documentary was disturbing. I'm glad someone else here saw it.