What's new

One garden, may blessings

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hi there guys!
This one is were i´m gonna show what is going on at my own personal garden. In the last couple of years, great learning experiences anyhow, i tried the laid back approach but after being robbed and busted in consecutive years i said NO MORE!!!

No more being lazy, laid back and unwise. So no corners were cut and no detail will be left unchecked on any of my future grows.
There is no such thing as too much safety and stealthiness and i intend NOT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES TWICE!
Sorry for the large fonts but is that or tattooing it on my forehead.
I´ve decided to start this thread on this sub-forum because i grow genetics coming from many different sources and it´s best for my brain to keep them all in here where the TOU is a bit more light handed.
Without further ado a couple of shots from what i´m holding at the moment.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This Nevilles Haze Hybrid will be my first harvest on this new place.
picture.php

picture.php

The room, set-up and growing methods are not 100% ready yet.
Relay, better fan control unit, new bulbs, better soil, new reflective sheeting are a few things that still need work but for this first run this will have to do.
I´m running 2 x 400W HPS (one bare vertical and the other with reflector) and another 250W HPS with reflector for a couple of tall sativas. Feeding them the less possible with Plant Magic Oldtimers Bloom and a couple more additives if they ask for it.
Plenty to come when i find the time and will.
Happy Saturday to all

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks Ojoe

Thanks Ojoe

Nice looking girls you have there what size is your room and what size pots are the girls in?

Grab a seat on a shady place and make yourself at home Organic Joe.
I got little more than 3square meters of flowering space with different heights for different stretches.
Several pot sizes are being used.
From a Nevs Haze hybrid on a 3,5lts
picture.php

To a Prophet on a 6,5lts
picture.php

To AK47s on 10lts round pots
picture.php

To Exodus Cheeses on 16Lts pots, can´t find the shots, i got all sorts. I get bored very easily so don´t expect too much consistency around these parts, it´s all about evolving around here:blowbubbles:

F

Fluffy Clouds

nice grow bro, nice varieties too.. hope your jars will be full soon :D

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks K

Thanks K

Nice to see you back in action Paulo :)
Best of luck and stay safe bro :yes:

=K

It was essential for me to get back in action, it was a case of mental health, without my little plants i was getting more and more depressed every day and now just by looking at them growing i feel like a new man.

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
I´m sure you do my friend.Good Karma to you as well.
I´m partial to a bit of Cheese so i´m running a few different ones in order to find my keepers.
Cheese Brigade
picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Many thanks Womble.
Watching something grow only due to your efforts and the Power of Nature is something that really changed the way i see my little world and i don´t loose a chance to share my own personal experience with the Ones that cross my path.
To me is all about reconnecting myself with other kind of productive processes and mind-sets and side by side with my plants i am allowed to grow as well.
I´m digressing under the spell of MindBuzz
picture.php

Back on track now.
I´ve been researching on the last years about the medical properties of cannabis due to many personal issues. I got a bad back and Hep C both diagnosed on my early 20s due to a decade of all kind of self inflicted abuses and a tendency to fall into depression and only cannabis manages to deal with all those issues in a couple of puffs. But because anecdotal evidence always backfires on us i prefer to back up my personal experiences with science and hard data.
So in order to add some more data to the pot i´m testing some, supposed to be, rich in CBD strain. Z7 from CDB Crew is the name on the label.
You can google it and know all about it i will just post a couple of pics from the ones i got flowering at the moment.
Entering 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

Couple of days ago
picture.php

picture.php

Take care guys

T

THE PABLOS

I agree that gardening can change your views of the world. It's a damned honest outlook. I'm enjoying the thread.

paulo73

Veteran
Cheese Time

Cheese Time

It´s a pleasure to have you around THE PABLOS.
It´s guys like you that started all this my friend, thanks for growing with us all.
Now let me share how my Dinafem and H Cheeses are doing.
Dinafem Cheese
picture.php

picture.php

H Cheese
picture.php

picture.php

Both side by side
picture.php

Take care guys

P

pyratth

Hi Paulo, happy to read you here... :)

A nice growroom & a lot of interresting genetics : perfect combination... :woohoo:

A lot of good vibzzz bro... ;)

C.

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you guys!

Thank you guys!

Lovely! Good to see things looking chipper

Nice to have you around.

Hi Paulo, happy to read you here.

A nice growroom & a lot of interresting genetics : perfect combination..

A lot of good vibzzz bro...
C.

Many thanks for the kind words and good vibes pyratth.

looking great

Thanks teddybud, it´s all due to them.
Now is time for my little but very pretty La Confidential.
picture.php

picture.php

And a couple of Deep Strawberry Diesel from Fractal Genetics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Take care guys.

paulo73

Veteran
Thursday Update

Thursday Update

Hi there guys!
The Sun is shinning and the clone fairy knocked at my door early on!
Oh Happy days!!! Thank you fairy!!!
Now let´s bring a tune
SBTRKT feat. Sampha - Trials of the Past
[YOUTUBEIF]omZWmBZmygw[/YOUTUBEIF]

I love this stuff.

Now let´s have the 5 allowed shots and no little emoticons because those are very heavy on the server...freaking bollocks i tell you guys.
But let me not rant and just praise what we got, thank you IC!
Finally my Exodus Cheese French Cut
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Catch you later guys and please don´t forget to be thankful for what we got instead of moaning for what we are missing.

W

Womble

getting some swell on paulo and keeping the health way up on those girls!!! nice

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
really nice show Paulo..........really healty babes!!!!!!

reading your words is always a great pleausre.......

please don´t forget to be thankful for what we got instead of moaning for what we are missing.

paulo73

Veteran
Question time

Question time

getting some swell on paulo and keeping the health way up on those girls!!! nice

really nice show Paulo..........really healty babes!!!!!!

reading your words is always a great pleausre.......

You guys are too kind and always an inspiration for me. Growing together is always great fun!:woohoo:

I feel the need to praise the changes to the ICmag TOU:thank you:
Can you guys feel it?!:biggrin:

Now it´s question time. What would you guys pop next?And most of all why would you pop that one next? Only educated advices please.
The options are from Cannabiogen : Peyote Purple, Malawi Gold X Sandstorm and PCK.

Latest posts

Latest posts