What's new

Bodhi Seeds' Digital Yoga (WiFi x Snow Lotus) 2kw trial

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
hear ye, hear ye...

we are gathered here today for the trial run of Digital Yoga, our keeper cut of WiFi#3 (Krome's cut) x Snow Lotus. I got this as a freebie from B, and she grew very well outside, very vigorous , big frosty buds all the way around. Indoors she has overgrown the nursery, always a good sign.

thanks Drew Bleam for naming her, since Bodhi didn't.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
setup:

5x9 Gorilla grow tent
2x Adjustawing Large
2x 1000w galaxy dimmable ballasts
2x 1000w Ushio HPS bulbs
1x 10" vortex fan

Grow style is flood/drain in 4x4 trays. One tray has 4x 7gal smartpots , the other tray holds a 200g smart pot that is being used as a coco bed.

There are 4 Digital Yoga's in one tray, one in each 7gal pot. They have been vegged for about a month in 1gal pots and were just transplanted. The other tray, the coco bed, contains 18 small Digital Yoga babies, vegged for 2 weeks under low light and were just transplanted.

Grow medium is Canna coco and perlite.. Nutrients are House&Garden Aqua Flakes. Trays flood every 48 hours until day 15 of flowering, then every 24 hours or as needed.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
pictures immediately after transplant.

3OXQdezl.jpg

6pU31bnl.jpg

coco bed:
56RcgIal.jpg

7gal pots:
PDgzC8Ll.jpg

easternOG

Digital Yoga is an awesome name for such an epic strain!!!
The outside run was outta this world !! You always kill it Brother Schrews!
I'm def following this 1
Best wishes
ONELOVE

Subbed up for this one. Bodhi seeds rock. Have 4 ancient og and a lucky charm outside. Got 2 or 3 phenos AOG one ready to pull in a few days the others have at least 2 weeks 1 pheno wins with monster colas the other is more OG like are yours still going? Remember you saying seemed like everything was finishing sooner this year

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Subbed up for this one. Bodhi seeds rock. Have 4 ancient og and a lucky charm outside. Got 2 or 3 phenos AOG one ready to pull in a few days the others have at least 2 weeks 1 pheno wins with monster colas the other is more OG like are yours still going? Remember you saying seemed like everything was finishing sooner this year

we just pulled both our Ancient OG's outside. they both got huge, one got monster colas the other not as big but still a big plant.

aligee

Veteran
sampling four phenos of wifiXsl now, very nice so far! You pick a keeper out of these yet?

Jurkone

Digital Yoga is an awesome name for such an epic strain!!!
The outside run was outta this world !! You always kill it Brother Schrews!
I'm def following this 1
Best wishes
ONELOVE

I agree with you, man, Digital yoga it's an awesome name xD :peacock:

Let's see what happens with your crop, i want to know how they develope. :woohoo:

I'm curious about the Wifi strain, any body could explain me what its parentals are, please? :) thanks!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I'm curious about the Wifi strain, any body could explain me what its parentals are, please? :) thanks!
WiFi, aka White Fire OG: it's Fire OG Kush (OGRaskal's cut) crossed with The White (by Krome)

For the strain in this thread, Bodhi hit Kromes keeper female "WiFi #3" with pollen from his Snow Lotus male. He never named the cross or released it for sale, only went out as freebies.

We just finished harvesting all our WiFi x Snow Lotus plants outdoors, and it looks like we kept the right one, the Digital Yoga looks great and smells even better. reminds me a lot of Fire OG

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Everything is doing great, i am very impressed with how this strain performs in the veg/early-flowering stage. She is a bush no doubt. Doesnt want to grow one main top. Kind of like the Gorilla Glue #4. Not to mention she clones like a dream . There is something special about this plant i think. She had never given me a single issue.

DAT

wow shCrews killer set up. I like your unique approach. Have you ever grown so many lil clones together in one big pot like that before? Do you have a plan in place or do you just free flow? good luck and happy indoor growing!!!!!!!

Jurkone

WiFi, aka White Fire OG: it's Fire OG Kush (OGRaskal's cut) crossed with The White (by Krome)

For the strain in this thread, Bodhi hit Kromes keeper female "WiFi #3" with pollen from his Snow Lotus male. He never named the cross or released it for sale, only went out as freebies.

We just finished harvesting all our WiFi x Snow Lotus plants outdoors, and it looks like we kept the right one, the Digital Yoga looks great and smells even better. reminds me a lot of Fire OG

Thank you so much for the info :D Sure it's a true head cracker :dance013::dance013::dance013:

!PeAcE!

subbed definitely wanna see that snow lotus. whats snow lotus crossed with? goodluck man, I am curious to see the difference of that big container sog vs the seperate contianers, one big container seems so maintenance friendly IMO plus more root room...