What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budshots

G

Haha, I was totally at a loss when it came to to spelling mass, did i even get it right :D

SativaBelieva

Yum, Smokey... some Dawg/Super Skunk mix... and Mass Skunk... still living in the Sour Diesel lineage, bro?... I'd love a taste of those... and if you like the Kushage, I will try to save a bud untill your next visit to the Dam...

Sorry, I can't zoom in on trichs... so come and find out yourself...

natefrog

jesus Smokey!...........may i someday have half that number of smoking selections............thats what i always imagined being a chronic pothead in amst. would be like..........shit, i'd have a tacklebox full of different nugs!........beautiful urkle by the way.....does that sssdh work like coffee?.......nf

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Smokey nice work again brah - SuperDawg does look diesely and that Creme looks Effin Luscious.

PEace and Respect - M

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
how did the mass dawg compare with rez's diesel's? were they similiar at all? Thanks for sharing all of your fine buds with us!!

Latest posts

Latest posts