What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

For All The Pitbull Owners/Lovers Out There

For everyone who owns, or who has owned a pitbull. Or even for those who just love them. Post up your pics of you pits, or previous pits. Give their name, age and a little info bout them. What does you pit like to do? And why do you love them as a breed?

This is my male Rocky, he is currently just over a year old. He is a Bluenose hammerhead. He's still a baby, still growing slowly every day. He loves kids, so much ladst winter he ran away when he spotted some children a few houses away. He always loves his kiddie pool, he likes to bob for gold balls, he submerges his entire head into the water to pulls out golf balls. He's an extremly smart and affectionate young dog.He'll befriend anything, cats and other dogs, he just wants to play. Because he is so social he has made many doggie friends, we bring him along when we visit friends who have dogs so he gets to make many friends.
picture.php

And this is my femal, Maya, she is a Chocolate(or as some call her a red head) rednose pitbull. She's 2 yrs old. Maya is a very hyper little lady, hard headed of course but she's a good dog, she loves to run, she runs so fast when she tries to stop she falls over or runs into things. She loves the water, on a hot summer day she enjoys lying in her kiddie pool. She loves going "swamping" when we go for walks into the woods, she not afraid of anything. Not even porcupines.... we're still pulling quills out of her face and it's been pver a month since her encounter.

so lets see some pictures of some more pits and why you love them.

awww awesome dog.
Pitbulls really are the best dogs! The are so loyal, huge babies, they love kids.
Punish the deed and not the breed.

Here's my Rocky enjoying the pool :)
picture.php

adorable pits... i also have one. the one on the left (brindle) is trycomb's and mine, and the one in the second picture (light brown) is our friends. theyre best friends. i absolutely adore both of them. this is my first dog and id never get another breed they are amazing!! i was thinking about buying a kiddie pool.. it seems like they really like them and sometimes it gets over 100 here (notice the grass is all fried!)

ya mine love the pool. it's only a lil' 3 x 3 pool, bt it's a hard plastic so their nails won't break it. they enjoy bobbing for golf balls in it. :)

MobbDeep

Little Miss Cutie..ncie red nose and blue nose pittbulls..especiialy the American..I had one,very nice dogs..right now I have a blue nose...the chain collar really makes it official!!

aww thanks, i love my pitties :) they both wear their nice chain collars and when we go out they both wear nice leather studded collars to make em' look badass lol. if you have any pics post em up. I love pits. love to see em

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
well heres a few pix of my little brindle.. she's a year and a few months now.. was hell digging up these pix, old cell pix. when i was popped the 5O took my digi camera and i lost many good pupp pictures.. anyways i dont wanna get into too many details name and such - secruity and what not

thnx for postin everyone - some good lookin mutts :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 20

MobbDeep

Razr thats freakin' adorable man haha..its funny how most people are like terrified of these things..but theyr actually some of the sweetest dogs IF you treat them right..and Lil Miss,I dont have a camera right now..

well mobb once you get a camera get some pocs of the pup :) and razor cutttteeee!!!! she must be a beauty now? is she tall or short and stout?

my male (cow lol) is tall and my female(rednose) is short but stout and she's pretty built for such a lil' lady :)

thye really are amazing dogs. they are amazing with kids, canadiancracker and I haven't head any kids yet, for now we have our two pits but we have a lot of nephews, and little boys can be rough and these dogs don't care. My nephew weighs about 50 lbs. I guess... anyways hes not that big but anyways .... he sits all his weiht on Rocky's head and Rocky just lies there. Rocky is obssessed with kids. He's so gentle with them it's insane. I think he just likes kids because they like to play and they are at the right height to lick lol. But if you have kids and want a dog a pitty is a good choice. They are gentle and can take a lot; ear pulling, tail pulling, having their head sat on :) .

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Thnx everyone love that dog to death!
littleMiss - shes on the tall side (i use that term loosely - shes kinda a runt) definately took her dads traits of apbt and not so much staffy..
btw that pic of rocky in the pool - hilarious!!

MobbDeep- get yourself a damn camera!!

thanks

thanks

btw that pic of rocky in the pool - hilarious!!

thanks, he's a very expressional dog. He makes tyhe best faces, I have tons of pics of my dogs and Mya she always has the same faces pretty much but Rocky he does the funniest things. He loves the camera.

my Rocky is on the slim tall side too he's quite a bit taller then my female

she has a simular build to Rocky, tall and slim, but not skinny. Fit looking. Awesome pitty razor. I can se she enjoys the water also lol. and don't worry bout your camera mine is like 6 yrs old, no joke. and half the buttons don't work on it, it shuts it's self off and everything. So I don't have a good or new camera either lol

B

Big V

This Is Odin. I have been blessed to be his caregiver since he was 5 weeks old. His color is Blue Brindle and true to the blues he is certianly more of a lover than a fighter. He is a 2 times Razors Edge / Gotti outcross and the most awsome dog I have ever owned as far as personality. He is nothing like the gamedogs I have had in the past but I am confident that he would not Kur if confronted.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php