in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > east coast growers thread

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
east coast growers thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2015, 07:51 PM #41
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Sup fellow East Coasters!! Finally a thread for us? Woooot woooot! There is some damn fine bud on the east coast, it isn't everywhere like out west but when you find it, it competes with anything in the world.

Looking forward to this thread and meeting all you east coasters for a puff and a cold one someday!

I'll get some pics up when I have more time.

Cheers!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 07:56 PM #42
porkchop buddah

porkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really nice
I was only kidding about being greedy as I have met a few great people from icmag recently. the best smoke I came across was some gg4 and I would love to grow that out, what a beauty
porkchop buddah is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 07:57 PM #43
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Few pics I snapped last night. Corey Stardawg is first

OGKB 2.0

GSC Forum cut

GG#4

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:57 PM #44
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
just reading back through the thread .... you've got a helluva nice collection of genetics Hova

i'm up to 25 different mothers myself , but looking at space i'm going to have , i might have to cull a few . not going to be an easy task !!!
I finally decided to cut down to just 4 or 5. I just got my first clone only so I gotta let some of the more sentimental stuff that doesnt even get flowered out go.

I can only imagine what its like to have to let elite clone moms go due to space limitations.

Gotta be a tough decision, I am sure you have backs up tho, right?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:07 PM #45
eyes

eyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really niceeyes is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
Sup fellow East Coasters!! Finally a thread for us? Woooot woooot! There is some damn fine bud on the east coast, it isn't everywhere like out west but when you find it, it competes with anything in the world.

Looking forward to this thread and meeting all you east coasters for a puff and a cold one someday!

I'll get some pics up when I have more time.

Cheers!
I hear ya. Good to meet ya. Plenty good stuff this way,now. Chem and JJ's genetics seem to have made their way everywhere. Although I never got try either as of yet.
eyes is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 08:08 PM #46
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud of
another mass kid here :p crazy warm weather were having lately
toxic hippie is online now Quote

Old 11-05-2015, 08:24 PM #47
hicksticky
Still at large...

hicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to beholdhicksticky is a splendid one to behold
hicksticky has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Signing in here...
Maine representative. Wicked good meds here on the east coast, it's a little slow getting some of the elites up this way.... but know the right peeps the wait is worth it. On that note... we have some great strains of our own and some are elite status just spreading them about is difficult try to get through all the snow banks during our long winter months might be half of the reason lol.
Love icmag, it's opened up a new world of strains and knowledge, people are very recluse and have that ol' school guerrilla mentality in my area.... but with legalization and meeting of new friends it's become easier to share those strains and knowledge.

Took a while but got my hands on the GG4...
[IMG][/IMG]
Sour Bubble..
[IMG][/IMG]
Khalisi..
[IMG][/IMG]
Minion City Diesel....
[IMG][/IMG]
Goblin God x Khalisi...
[IMG][/IMG]
Stick Beans........ let's get sticky!
hicksticky is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:43 PM #48
porkchop buddah

porkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really niceporkchop buddah is just really nice
damn nice plants everyone! seems like the east can hang with any coast, nice nugs coming out
porkchop buddah is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2015, 10:39 PM #49
MR_Falcon

MR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really niceMR_Falcon is just really nice
Thumbs up

cool thread! just checkin' in from RI, apparently some people puffin' some serious DANK on the east coast.
here's some cosmic brain from dynasty seeds

silver mt. from bodhi

I'm trying to keep only 8 moms going forward, had to take sentimentality out of the selection process.
hope this thread takes off, its nice to see good stuff over here.

@shabamgoddam on instagram
MR_Falcon is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2015, 10:50 PM #50
nk14zp

nk14zp will become famous soon enough
One more from Maine checking in.
nk14zp is offline Quote