in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > My organic collection of nuggetry

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
My organic collection of nuggetry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2011, 04:31 PM #31
mad librettist
Banned

mad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to all
Well it's not a secret or anything... BUT... if you applied your guano separately you would get better tea.
mad librettist is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:38 PM #32
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Calmer than you are... LOL

Thanks for bowl bro! Salute!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 04:40 PM #33
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad librettist View Post
Well it's not a secret or anything... BUT... if you applied your guano separately you would get better tea.
Honestly, most of the time I just use the guano/kelp/ewc extracts seperately from most of the tea, thanks for the advice bro! Peace Stagger

Old 04-27-2011, 05:01 PM #34
Dr.Dank
Cannabis 101

Dr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really niceDr.Dank is just really nice
Secrets are Fine..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykush View Post
a beer recipe is a bit different than a growing method. a beer can be mass produced and sold local to you and screw you with your own shit. a growing method cant do that.

is that your ACT brewer in the last pic?
Yes they can.. I used to grow For one if not the biggest underground Cannabis company in Florida... and we never let our secrets out. why... because some would try to do what you did... and some tried.. but many got busted... all over the news.....just search for biggest bust georgia to Florida...
All our stuff was top notch flushed and went all over the place... lots of you have smoked it. In fact many of my cuttings are being grown in 500+ light shows.
Some workers that worked for the company for a couple of years and made their little $... eventually shit got in their brain and would offer large amount of cash to buy the "Company" they where fired immediately for disrespect and stupidity.... when everything their learn came from you and they wanna know everything you do to make your buds look the best possible... and then they go mass produce it... you'll be pissed I would... maybe not because you change the Local Commercial High grade cannabis for everyone to enjoy even you if you wish to take part.

I been donating to dispensaries.. and first thing they wanna know after they buy is how is grown and if they can get some cuttings....
I tell em nope took me many years to learn what I have and cuttings of this strain aren't for anyone (unless i truly like the person) I wont give em my stuff... or my secrets
I worked damn hard since 15 years old and invested in myself.... to give some prick my everything...... not you guys on Icmag I love all of you and would tell you whatever haha!!!
If you have respect for the herb then your good.
all the best just smoked some acid (from Paradise seeds) not the Lsd from lol sorry about all that ^

Dr.dank
Dr.Dank is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:39 PM #35
mad librettist
Banned

mad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to allmad librettist is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dank View Post
Yes they can.. I used to grow For one if not the biggest underground Cannabis company in Florida... and we never let our secrets out. why... because some would try to do what you did... and some tried.. but many got busted... all over the news.....just search for biggest bust georgia to Florida...
All our stuff was top notch flushed and went all over the place... lots of you have smoked it. In fact many of my cuttings are being grown in 500+ light shows.
Some workers that worked for the company for a couple of years and made their little $... eventually shit got in their brain and would offer large amount of cash to buy the "Company" they where fired immediately for disrespect and stupidity.... when everything their learn came from you and they wanna know everything you do to make your buds look the best possible... and then they go mass produce it... you'll be pissed I would... maybe not because you change the Local Commercial High grade cannabis for everyone to enjoy even you if you wish to take part.

I been donating to dispensaries.. and first thing they wanna know after they buy is how is grown and if they can get some cuttings....
I tell em nope took me many years to learn what I have and cuttings of this strain aren't for anyone (unless i truly like the person) I wont give em my stuff... or my secrets
I worked damn hard since 15 years old and invested in myself.... to give some prick my everything...... not you guys on Icmag I love all of you and would tell you whatever haha!!!
all the best just smoked some acid (from Paradise seeds) not the Lsd from lol sorry about all that ^

bro... it's a plant. There are no secrets that will get you some stupendously superior product without putting in lots of work. Maybe secrets on the management side of things, your business model, a special variety you grow, how you run a harvest, etc... ok those things can be proprietary and you work hard for them.

But do you realize you are talking to people who mostly feel that a plant can take care of itself better than you can if you just give it the tools? It's the organic soil forum! Many of us just apply this open secret: feed the soil and get out of the way.
mad librettist is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:56 PM #36
guest2012y
Living with the soil

guest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of lightguest2012y is a glorious beacon of light
I used to grow organic much like stagger....around 11 years. Budswell,maxicrop,Earth Juice,Alaskan fish,guano's,EWC tea,etc,etc. Great results.
Thought I knew my shit until I came around here and then these guys in the organic soil forum tuned my game in on a level that exceeds what I thought I knew.

Read the Compost tea threads,the soil building threads,the amendment and nute threads.
Guys that know their shit:
Jaykush.....master of utilizing plants and amendments that are sourced locally from the land.
Clackamass Coot...amendment master,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc.... .
Microbeman....Compost tea master (ACT)
CT Guy....compost tea master (ACT)
Mad Librettist....witty prick and overall organic master
Darc Mind...organic master.
And many more here that use the latest cutting edge organic methods....search their posts.
I've learned much more than I thought I knew a couple years ago.
Now everything is on auto pilot,no ph'ing,no flushing,no troubles at all,just easy gardening with a lot less bottles and hassle and a far more superior product as medicine.

Check out my thread here,and check out the sticky threads for professional tea (ACT) brewing.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=153542

Topsoil in the soil mix
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=153542

Provider for cardholders organic medicine and organic medicated edibles..."we're primed and we're ready to go toe to toe with disease"
guest2012y is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:59 PM #37
jaykush
dirty black hands

jaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of light
i can see keeping clones that you have made or found that are above and beyond to you and close friends or operation as genetics make ALL of the difference. but the secret methods crap still don't fly with me. its gotta be absolutely revolutionary it its ways and even still, lame to keep back. just my 2 cents.

and large commercial grows can suck my balls, dont give a crap if the little guys get going and instead of 10 large growers there's 1000 small growers, or 10,000 or more.

Quote:
lol there are so many pricks that dont even register to IC that just browse and use the methods. nothing you can do about that, theres always going to be shitty ass people in the world. the only thing you can do is try and make it a little better with high quality cannabis.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:10 PM #38
BongRipkenJR.
Stranded in babylon

BongRipkenJR. is a jewel in the roughBongRipkenJR. is a jewel in the roughBongRipkenJR. is a jewel in the roughBongRipkenJR. is a jewel in the roughBongRipkenJR. is a jewel in the roughBongRipkenJR. is a jewel in the roughBongRipkenJR. is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dank View Post

What strain are you talking about? I don't need your cut, would just like to know what strain it is.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:39 PM #39
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

not sure why everyones still talking about "secrets"? Thanks for the infor Capt cheeze, definately doin some research on those subjects as soon as i get back from the fuckin DMV!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:59 PM #40
pinecone
Sativa Tamer

pinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Cheeze1 View Post
Jaykush.....master of utilizing plants and amendments that are sourced locally from the land.
Clackamass Coot...amendment master,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc.... .
Microbeman....Compost tea master (ACT)
CT Guy....compost tea master (ACT)
Mad Librettist....witty prick and overall organic master
Darc Mind...organic master.
Sounds like some sort of organic super hero group where each individual has his/her own special skills and powers.

Nice plants stagger - I like the shiny leafs.

Pine
pinecone is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.