What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xmas bud

Kankakee

I'm working on a hemp line a very large project.

not worried about showing you PTK.

but carry on. Many people have purchased it from hazeman and those PTK will match VG's just as mine did.

eastcoastjoe

Hazeman PTK

it grows into tall plant with very tight bud structure. very very hard cloning .... same as my other pine tar kush grown out a few years prior from seeds traded on cannetics. But for proof check out verdant greens thread he has lots of pictures. the leaf structure, blade count, serration very unique .... and it grows like totem pole outdoor with almost no branching for taking clones, very hard ....

in early veg hazemans version

Where the rest of the pictures besides that seedling picture ?

eastcoastjoe

I'm working on a hemp line a very large project.

not worried about showing you PTK.

but carry on. Many people have purchased it from hazeman and those PTK will match VG's just as mine did.

It’s because you can’t your all talk. And on top of that don’t know what your talking about. :laughing:

Kankakee

I went out of state for 6 weeks after my mother fell and broke hip in AZ.....

I harvested Dr.Xeus over one days time and never returned. PTK is a very poor production plant, taste like pine though , i even left behind 14ft durban thai highflyer

Cannavore

Veteran
brah but your little picture looks nothing like VG's PTK lol

picture.php

picture.php

eastcoastjoe

I can't talk

please explain finance and markets, dollar denominated debt, or bond spreads im all ears

We’re not debating you may know something about finance and I won’t pretend I do because I don’t. Everything else your talking is garbage and you know it that’s why you can’t keep talking LOL

Kankakee

tick tock east coast .....

tell us about bond yield spreads and yield curve inversion...

but your the genius

show me someone on this forum growing better outdoor ? like my goji og .... tick tock .... lots of ace growers

notice the milky white coated buds , perfection ..... no white hairs every bud perfect up and down the plant

Pro Headies

Veteran
Where are these Xmas bud seeds for sale? I can't find any Hazeman PTK seeds for sale anywhere. I just want some pine flavored smoke like had in the 90s, no drama!

Cannavore

Veteran
Where are these Xmas bud seeds for sale? I can't find any Hazeman PTK seeds for sale anywhere. I just want some pine flavored smoke like had in the 90s, no drama!

csi humboldt gives them out as freebies when u buy his pirates of the emerald triangle regular seed lines

hazeman is @infinitygenetics on instagram. no idea where he vends

Kankakee

i bet your the kid that still grows mid grade now getting low-balled as prices crumble into abyss'

starting a 1979 XBud thread in 2017