What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My XMAS Gift!!!

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
VH I'll let the pics do the talking this update..I would say yes..

OK I lied.. I said i was going to monitor this grow alot closer, thruth be told iv'e check the ppm levels like 4 times maybe in the last month and a bit...ahh well....

New babies.
9118newclonesagainagain_.jpg

upskirt shot of the ladies.&STALKSHOT

9118upskirtshot2-med.jpg
9118stalksrazor-med.jpg

Oops i did it again...

9118oopsididitagain.jpg

9118oopsididitagain2.jpg

Big cola material!!

9118colasindamaking.jpg

enjoy fellow potheads!!!

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Looks so good bro, the are really going to fill ip nicely. They are so big for the watts, you can tell there healthy by how the leaves are reaching up to the light. Good luck! Peace.

Blunt_69

Veteran
rule35sub1 - Thanks man. Things are looking very stellar indeed!!

Sleepy - Iv'e got a seat in the front row with your name on it... Great to see new faces step in just before things get interesting!!!oh and...one corn dog, coming up!!

Specs..(now that ive finally checked them)

ppm 1400, ph ~ 5.8

Nutes - Lucas formula( 8ml micro - 16ml bloom per gallon) + 20 ml hydroenzyme per gallon.Starting tap water 63ppm.

plant count - 6

average temps - 27 celcius room temp, 19 celcius - Rez. humidity 42% - 44%.

Lit by one hortilux 1000HPS.

Thanks for checkin in everyone!!Blunts shutter-bug sydrome for closeups is drawing near.

Flutch

That is really looking great there I must say. Ok couple of questions for you. When you take the cuts for your new clones do you give some time for the plants to recover from that or do you go straight into flowering? And the other question is what is PPM? Sorry I am a newbie and see everyone talking about it but can't put my finger on it.

thanks

Flutch

Blunt_69

Veteran
Flutch,

I like to take my clone 2-3 days into flower, sometime sooner. I both cases no, i do not give them anytime to recover.The plants are very strong at the time of cloning, even if the do shock a bit, it's not noticable.

PPM - Parts per million
EC - electrical conductivity

Both ways to measure how much dissolved salts are in your mixture of nutes and water..In real terms, how strong is your nutrient solution. Giving them the right amount food is good, to much is bad news.

Blunt_69

Veteran
righty.. went for some lights off pics this time.. Damn cam was in the wrong mode so some of em came out fuzzy..

9118gaaa234.jpg

9118tops11.jpg

closeup....
9118itsagood.jpg

cheers to all who stopped in!!!

9118godamnairhose.jpg

9118uummmhmmmm.jpg

:friends:

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
A few pics for the hardcores out there!!

I made a switch to my nutrient lineup. Im gonna try the sensizym from AN, and see how that goes.I normally use hydrozyme, but it went up in price, and AN claims to have more of them in the mixture. Will report what i find. I cant belive they charge so freaking much for a liter of this stuff. In my books, it's one additive that l not run without anymore.

All but one out of the 14 clones have rooted and been transplanted into some small cups. Leaves are looking kinda hurtin, but im positive they will pull through it. That is the bet clone rate yet. I have mastered a very easy technique that works.

yumm,yumm....here it comes....

9118thatpicrocks.jpg

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I agree...enzymes are a MUST...lookin' good Blunts...they're fattening up....nice even canopy also...props on that :respect:

peace

R

rule35sub1

I have a buddy that swears by sensizym, he has amazing grows.

Blunt_69

Veteran
VT - I have experimented with and without hydrozyme. Root system, plant size vitality, everything.. is way better when using it.

rule35sub1 - I swear by it. Im sure sensizyme will work just as well, just finishing up the last of the current stock!

me little new ladies....rooted, and recovering.

9118new_clones.jpg

and one for the show..

9118radman.jpg

Blunt_69

Veteran
My clones have done some wierd shit this time..I*ve never seen roots mimicking leaves!
I had the light turned off for 48 hours, which musta induced this, temporary power issues. time to start feeding them...they look hungry!! About 1/2 dozen did this, however this one plant really did it!

9118weird23.jpg

9118wierd2.jpg

As for the rest of the family...

9118xmasfun.jpg

9118merryxmas1.jpg

BluntItUp

Lookin great man. Lava Grows can be pretty tricky but i see you blowin thru with ease. Do you feed 24/7 or is it on timer? Thanks.

Blunt_69

Veteran
BigBudsbongs Thanks man!! It will look even better in a few more weeks.
Blunt, nope timer on for ten minutes every three hours.

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
SHHHHHHOW....Updates eh!

Successful Stealth mode acheived..

Havent even glanced at em for three days!! Time to hit em with some bloom booster. Im gonna have to go back and have a look at some old threads of mine but.... I think these are huge for the stage of flower.

9118closeshom.jpg

9118whitedust34.jpg

crazy sugar already!
9118surgary436.jpg

outta damn focus!
9118room2938.jpg

this is a bit better
9118surrounded42264.jpg

the cross is even looking plump!!I normally have problems with this one. It's branchy like crazy. For anyone who wants to know what heat stress looks like - notice the bleaching of the upper leafs. Ive moved the light up, they look better.

9118cross65.jpg

Last edited: