What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

D.C. police charge vice president’s neighbor with dealing pot

R

Robrites

An illegal marijuana operation was discovered a stone’s throw from the vice president’s residence in Washington, D.C., police said Tuesday.
The Metropolitan Police Department said its officers made the discovery shortly after 3:30 p.m. Tuesday while executing a search warrant on the 2300 block of Wisconsin Ave. NW, a predominately commercial area north of Georgetown neighbored immediately on the east by the U.S. Navy Observatory, the official residence of every vice president since 1974.
The MPD said its Narcotics and Special Investigation Division Major Case Unit arrested four individuals inside and seized 3.25 pounds of weed worth an estimated street value of $58,880.
Three of the individuals — 24-year-old Conner MacLeod Donahue of Woodbridge, 42-year-old Marvin Alphonzo Harvison of D.C. and 29-year-old Sidi Mohamed Chendid of Alexandria — were arrested pursuant to warrants that had been issued by a D.C. Superior Court judge for distribution of marijuana, the MPD said in a statement. A fourth person, 29-year-old Gary Little of D.C., was arrested at the scene and charged with distribution of marijuana.
All four appeared Wednesday in D.C. Superior Court and were released on their own recognizance, according to online court records. They’re slated to appear next before Judge Sherry Tafford on Dec. 14.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/23/dc-police-say-vice-presidents-neighbor-was-dealing/

Tynehead Tom

3.25 pounds of weed worth an estimated street value of $58,880.

WOW dudes, I have got to move to what ever planet these law enforcement folks are living on where 3.25lbs of weed fetches 58,880.00 US dollars

that or I wanna cut of what ever weed those guys were growing ..... I mean shit, that's pushin 20 grand a pound!!!

you americans are holding out on us......

EsterEssence

Veteran
3.25 lb valued at 58,880, WTF. Where did they come up with that number? Tynehead Tom Beat me to it...

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
thats 3250 around here max, lol.

edit:

oops I must have been straight when i said that. I think about 1500 a pound is the low deal here, maybe a tiny bit less. so more like 5000$

Yea stupid high , at street level 20 a g on the east coast it's still right under 30k.

When I was there about 3 years before DC Legalized, I watched a cop outside a rave literally just turn around when security found a QP on the guy. The cops laughed, the guy put it back in his bag and walked inside.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
well 40.00 a gram 40 x 448 = 17920 x 3.25 = 58,240

now if it where the very best of the best indoors delivered in NYC is 50 for 1.8 or 2 WORSE case.

Must be better.

DC Dank 1 for 40 2 for 75.00

its all good though because based on how hard the politicians are milking our country sat least someone can afford weed this good.

packerfan79

Veteran
Yea stupid high , at street level 20 a g on the east coast it's still right under 30k.

When I was there about 3 years before DC Legalized, I watched a cop outside a rave literally just turn around when security found a QP on the guy. The cops laughed, the guy put it back in his bag and walked inside.

Cops don't usually bust people for weed at big events. Better to keep the peace than chance a riot. I was at a concert in Vegas and people were smoking right next to a bunch of cops

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wait you guys aren't getting 20k a p? Damn y'all need to step it up. Hahahahaaa

Biden is going to need a new guy..

Latest posts

Latest posts