What's new

Tangerine Dreams with MAGICCHEF!

MagicChef

Hey all thanks for stoppin' in...

:joint:

New strain for me. This time around Im running Tangerine Dream, from the FARM... NGB cab, 250w'er.

Up until now I've been an organic soil guy, but switching to DWC hydro this time. Iv'e also been an Indica guy, so this is my first Sativa dominant strain. I think I know what to expect (knock on wood)...

Tangerine dream is:

Nevilles Haze 5 x G13

Although I've heard mixed feeling on the Cannabis Cup recently, this strain won it in 2010. I've also heard mixed feeling on the strain too. I believe it's all in the flush and I'll tread lightly with the nutes, being a haze and all. Still deciding whether Im going to go organic or synthetic DWC, Ive got some Pure blend Pro/ Liquid Karma left over, but havent heard much of it's use in hydro..

If you havent seen the cab, here she blows...

Stop on by, I'll be keeping updates all the way through :joint:

Peace!

MC

trichogg

Magic,

Wuddup brah,
Super stellar cab as always. Glad to see you back in the micro game.
Make sure when you get done with that ph'in & all that silly shit you come back to yah rootz brotha "Soil"..
I'm already grabbin tha iolite & some of this BluVixen to watch Tha Show..!!

Keep ya Thumbz in tha Greenz..

Trich.

lookin forward to seeing this grow from the start Magic! came in a bit late on the last one, but i sure do love me some citrus, so ill be hangin out the next few months :lurk::microwave:
(i've been wanting to use the microwave, and your name has chef in it, so i jumped at the opportunity)

MagicChef

lookin forward to seeing this grow from the start Magic! came in a bit late on the last one, but i sure do love me some citrus, so ill be hangin out the next few months :lurk::microwave:
(i've been wanting to use the microwave, and your name has chef in it, so i jumped at the opportunity)

LOL awsome! My first indoor grow was in a mini-fridge with the brandname 'MagicChef'...
I planned on cooking up some tastey treats in there so it was only suiting :joint:

Tangerine Dream seed popped and in peat pucks.

ellinho

wonderful smoke and sky rocketing thc content. wanted to grow this eversince I smoked it. tagged! :)

Does your speed controller make your fan hum? I have the same controller but a less expensive Valuline fan. Just for comparison sake.

Cool box BTW.

LOL awsome! My first indoor grow was in a mini-fridge with the brandname 'MagicChef'...
I planned on cooking up some tastey treats in there so it was only suiting :joint:

Tangerine Dream seed popped and in peat pucks.

Haha thats a great story man! My family owns a bakery, so we have a lot of MagicChef stuff lying around, little nick nacks throughout the kitchen and some of our larger equipment. That brick in your pic looks like it was just pulled out of a mini fridge!! How many of these tasty Tangerine Dreams are you gonna be running?

MagicChef

Does your speed controller make your fan hum? I have the same controller but a less expensive Valuline fan. Just for comparison sake.

Cool box BTW.

Yeah man, it hums. The vortex is loud anyways. If I turn it right down to the lowest setting it's almost more suspect than if its on full bore.
It does move air though...what cfm is your fan, bra?

Yeah man, it hums. The vortex is loud anyways. If I turn it right down to the lowest setting it's almost more suspect than if its on full bore.
It does move air though...what cfm is your fan, bra?
171 CFM
http://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/valueline-inch-centrifugal-inline-fan-p-2259.html

Mine's the same the lower you go the worse the hum. Another member turned me on to the idea of a variac.

http://www.officebeyond.com/va-130-0300.html

haven't got one yet but if you compare it to the CAN version, well you do the math.

http://www.4hydroponics.com/growroom/items.asp?ItemNo=canTrol

Granted the CAN is rated for more amps but who has a 12" fan on a NGB?

MagicChef

171 CFM
http://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/valueline-inch-centrifugal-inline-fan-p-2259.html

Mine's the same the lower you go the worse the hum. Another member turned me on to the idea of a variac.

http://www.officebeyond.com/va-130-0300.html

haven't got one yet but if you compare it to the CAN version, well you do the math.

http://www.4hydroponics.com/growroom/items.asp?ItemNo=canTrol

Granted the CAN is rated for more amps but who has a 12" fan on a NGB?

Nice links :joint:

MagicChef

So now it begins. Seeds broke soil couple days ago in peat pucks. They'll stay out of the cab under a 25w lamp for another couple days which will give me some time to wipe the cab walls down clean.

I popped two fem'd seeds just to be safe, and only plan on going with one. This is my first time w/ hydro and can't wait to get it going...

Peace!

MC

hempfield

Organic LED Grower
Veteran
I'm pullin' a chair !

On my last visit to Amsterdam I went to Barney's and tried to buy 5 Fem. Pack but they were out of stock so instead I decide to go for a G13 Haze.

Even it's to early to say this, I am very curious for your smoke report on this strain.

trichogg

Speaking of fridge magic, I just came out of tha fridge and there was some tasty treats comming out... I'm seeing that environment controll is very managible in a fridge and I loved it but now were in a new alfit that I need ya help on magic... IM me when ya get that chance brother...

Maddhatter

hellz yeah im so in on this! loved your training on your last NL you had, the plant stucture looked so cool! im in the process of building a NGB cab for EL, so that i can stop baby sitting his gals haha! never this less im in for this show again!

hellz yeah im so in on this! loved your training on your last NL you had, the plant stucture looked so cool! im in the process of building a NGB cab for EL, so that i can stop baby sitting his gals haha! never this less im in for this show again!
im with mad on this, looked like a bunch of buds sitting on bleachers! You gotta babysit til you can take clones Madd lol

Latest posts

Latest posts