What's new

What's The Oldest Clone in Your Stable?

Black domina

Black domina

Got a black domina Ortega pheno from
Pack of sensi seeds in 87 mate still has the seeds from that pack.

Only been growing in hydro for last 30 years it's been a commercial cut until I done it this year in organic soil
Soil really brings better flavours than the hydro lemon musky goodness hits hard

I get pic up when I get home :tiphat:

Jack Herer clone from the early 2000's, still going strong.

picture.php

picture.php

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Are any of the original Northern lights (#1,2 & 5) clones still alive and kickin? Are they even possible to get a hold of?

yts farmer

Veteran
Are any of the original Northern lights (#1,2 & 5) clones still alive and kickin? Are they even possible to get a hold of?

Not sure if there the exact cuts your talking about but seen a few UK members post recently how they got a 20 year old nl clone.

Peace.

yts farmer

Veteran
I just started 8x 2002 era Sensi Seeds Jack Herer beans, stoked to see what I find!

Hope you find some solid phenos from thos old jack herer seeds.

I would love to hunt some jack phenos but not from seeds you get nowadays, those old beans is where it's at.

I just germed some old blockhead and Snow dog x sour diesel ibl beans, not quite as old as 2002 but there doing fine and had 100% germ rates.

Peace.

Cannavore

Veteran
uhhh at the moment it is Giesel which I believe has been around since the mid 2000's??? bout to grab some older stuff like pnw durban, trinity, shoreline.

MintyMick

I have two Super Lemon Haze phenos from a seed pack started in 2010. I’m about to let them both go to make room, since I backed them both up by making fem seeds. I didn’t start them though, both cuts were gifted to me in 2012 and 2013. The short pheno clones easily, pops roots in about a week. The taller more stretchy leggy bitch is just that. A bitch. Because you have to take five cuts to get one with roots, and the other four usually take a shit and end up in the compost. And it takes two weeks to show roots. I put up with it because it has a better high than the easy to clone pheno.

I wood

My nebula x blueberry turns 21 this year. Thank you Willyjack.
Had a haze x chronic started on the same day but let it go this year and am currently exploring the s1 seeds a friend made years ago from a cut I passed him.

Latest posts

Latest posts