What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Washing Machine Hash

G

Added 3 five gallon paint strainer bags of trim to my washing machine with a 22lb bag of ice and ran it on "small load, gentle cycle".

Used the spin cycle to pump the water into 5 gallon buckets with Bubble Bags in them.

Did this twice for each batch. Ran 2 batches through.

Ended up with a few nice piles of bubble hash.

My camera sucks, but they look very good in person. The 25iu is very blond and the 73iu has a slight green tint. Very good smoke I'm told.
:woohoo:

G

I use the large paint spinner

I use the large paint spinner

with a heavy duty rented drill (haha) and a huge garbage pail with a hole in the lid.
It's like blending a huge cake mix.

Need slaves to scoop out mixture.... :dueling:

I luv doin' large :joint:

Last edited:
G

I normally use a paint mixer on the end of an electric drill, but I have been saving all my trim for a few weeks to make ChristmaKuh presents.

I saw the ice-o-lator and said to myself:
"Self?"
"Yes" I said
"Why dont we use our womans washing machine?"
To which I said: "Because she will kill us"

And of course, I won out in the end...

She doesnt know yet... :bat:

kruger007 said:
with a heavy duty rented drill (haha) and a huge garbage pail with a hole in the lid.
It's like blending a huge cake mix.

Need slaves to scoop out mixture.... :dueling:

I luv doin' large :joint:

G

Am I on the Christmakuh list?

Am I on the Christmakuh list?

What color does it come out?
green or brown?

Oh, I use guilding paper to press, peoples think it's Gold Seal 007 style

:woohoo:

I wouldn't mention the machine either, woman get pretty attached to their ....everything!!!

Jack and Jill.............Jack broke down and rolled a spliff, now he's getting some ASS.

sorry for the modifications...

Merry C thing and do a bigger doobie than usual.

Last edited:
G

Kruger - the 25iu comes out a light brown/tan color. The 73iu is a little green...

G

I was just wondering...

I was just wondering...

Cause i'm playing with the color

pepsi......

that;s all I can say for now......it;s in the testing stages right now

:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

G

HELL YES, been waiting for someone to do this and write a thread on it. I'm looking into this method myself. Good amount of you know what i'm going to be doing soon enough with all the seeds. Was thinking about running all buds after seeds are removed and producing hash out of them all. Thanks for posting this info and i'm looking forward to trying this one day. Of coarse i'll buy a cheap washer, so not to get resin in the cloths unit. Keep the info coming. Very nice and thanks StrainWhore
Take care

Patch7

strainwhore said:
I normally use a paint mixer on the end of an electric drill, but I have been saving all my trim for a few weeks to make ChristmaKuh presents.

I saw the ice-o-lator and said to myself:
"Self?"
"Yes" I said
"Why dont we use our womans washing machine?"
To which I said: "Because she will kill us"

And of course, I won out in the end...

She doesnt know yet... :bat:

I have to say, this is frickin hilarious...really it is. I laugh my ass of every time I read it!!!!! So true! third person..ha! :joint:

G

Hey GoldDustWomen - Thanks for stopping in. Let me know if you have any questions, would love to help!

yeah man thats cool ! ...pfffttt & they say that weed makes you stupid !

just 1 question though ..mainly for the newbies , so they dont go & do this & then end up with a washing machine full of weed , stuck allover the inside

the ice cannot have any jagged edge's right , or else it will rip the plastic bags there into shreads ???

so how long did you keep the cycle going ??? for the whole cycle !?? ...peace

Last edited:
G

The bags the trim is in are Paint Strainer bags from any paint store. Very durable. Any bagged ice will do. Small load in my washer is about 10 gallons. We ran it on gentle for a 14 minute washing cycle. Then let it sit for about 15 minutes. Then pumped it into the 5 gallon buckets with the 3 bag 5 gallon bubble bag kit in it. Strained the bags like normal. Easy breezy.

okay cool ...ill try & find some of those ..

hehehe .. i know this will sound really stupid , but just bare with me !

you then opened & poured the bags into the machine , "hit spin button" & pumped the water out ??? ..peace

G

I poured the trim (2/3rd full of trim) into the paint strainer bags and tied them tightly closed.

Then I poured the 22lbs of ice out of the bag into the empty washer.

Then I put the trim bags into the washing machine.

Then I put the washing machine drain hose into a 5 gallon bucket with the bubble bags in it.

I set the water temp to Cold / Cold.

I set the water level to "small load".

I set the type of agitation to "gentle", then I turned the handle to a 14 minute wash cycle.

It agitates the paint strainer bags full of trim and the ice with about 10 gallons of water for 14 minutes.

After the 14 minute agitation, before it starts to spin, let the machine sit for about 15 minutes.

Then let it spin out the first 5 gallons into the bucket.

Drain the bubble bags and collect your hash.

Get the bubble bags back into the bucket and let the washer spin out the last 5 gallons into the bucket.

Drain the bubble bags and collect your hash.

Add 11lbs of ice to the washing machine and repeat the whole process. The second batch is almost as good as the first.

Last edited:
G

or all his clothes are GREEN

or all his clothes are GREEN

We'll just call you hulky!!

hehehehehehe

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
brilliant man totaly brilliant. the washingmachine idea is cool, but to use those paint strainer bags and leave the ice bagged is superb, i bet this way you can keep uesing the machine for clothes too right? many thanks for shareing a great methode of uesing them bubblebags...

Latest posts

Latest posts