What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

TicalionStalion

nice chaco! lets see it when u got it all finished. I may be mistaken, I may actually have three ECSD...its hard to tell. the sour kush looks pretty damn similar, gonna have to wait alittle to tell...but I know the ECSD...and I may have three instead of 2...bit of mislabeling lol.

Chaco, we will be kinda neck and neck, im on day 25-27ish, and Im hoping to have some real propper sour to post up for u guys. like how my old deez in my old gallery would come out...or how yours and tacomas look on a good run. seen lots of great grown deez in this thread guys...I remember when this lady first hit overgrow like a fucking tornado about 10 years ago? maybe a bit less? I remember hearing ppl paying 1000 dollars a cut, all day.

happy new years fellas!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Just Wanna Wish you all a Happyy and Healthy New year may 2012 bring you all the best. Happiness and Health. !!! All the best vibes to you all

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
smoking THAT sourD right now, lifted as fuck, happy new year. i was telling a buddy tonight, that my sourD ibl tastes amazing with no cure at all. 7 days, dry to a crisp, trim, jar overnight, and thats it, a la Soma. 2-4 week cure though, fugettabouttit. taste/aroma 10/10.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Some of you may remember a couple months back, I was trying to confirm my ECSD cuttings that were taken from a flowering plant and were reverting pretty hard.
before:
picture.php

Tonight (1 week of 12/12)
picture.php

I plan on taking her to at least 75 days. Of the 6 plants in this round, I have 2 ECSD, 2 Ultimate Strawberry Diesel, and 2 Chocolope.
Happy New Year everyone!

G

guest121295

I grew the Chocolope last summer, it was all time summer bud.I smoked up 3oz myself.Highly reccomended stock.:)

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
I grew the Chocolope last summer, it was all time summer bud.I smoked up 3oz myself.Highly reccomended stock.:)
I got a small taste of it last season, and like the descriptions I have read, it is a very racy trippy high. I had a mother in my backyard that I got my cuts from. Had to take her down a couple of weeks early due to a rain storm in Oct. If I didn't she would have collapsed since her branch structure is "wispy". She should do nicely in my vert scrog where I can tie her up as she grows.

Oct 17th thru today=78 and swollen!

Oct 17th thru today=78 and swollen!

Time to get sticky fellas...been fortunate enough to have made acquaintance with the sour! Peace homies

picture.php

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Happy New Year to all my brothers in the N.E.

Happy New Year to all my brothers in the N.E.

Noice,Craven!

Gotta love that mouth-puckering sour!

Here's my big girl @ 20 days in

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I've got about 30+/- more that i'll be stagger-flipping in increments of 10 to keep that sour going until the weather breaks :D

Had to hook a brother in need up with the gift of Sour for the New Year

picture.php

Spread the love :ying:

Happy,Safe & Prosperous New Year to All :)

Peace,
SSM :joint:

G

guest121295

Ledgendary diesel if I do say so myself.Thats as nice as they come, esp the bigger ones, those are hard to control and push the "skill" level up a bit.The few I have now are smaller in the corner types but I'm transplanting some with higher hopes today.Again, nice work TC one of the best plants in the whole thread.:tiphat::tiphat:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just hoping these end up something like Cravens and TC's...Beautiful work fellas! SSM, looking gooooooooooooood:)

2 weeks in. There's a D off to the front right, the rest is all Sour.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some soil organic Sour. Yum.
picture.php

TicalionStalion

ECSD lady about 32 days into bloom. Im so happy shes looking greeeen, no early yellowing so far!

got another just like her on the oposite side of the tent.

Attachments

• 108 3.jpg
    108 3.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 17

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Yeah, real nice fellas :tiphat: Damn, Melty...that nuggage :yummy:

I'm kind of lucky where I am that even if some aroma were to 'leak' I'd be safe, but this girl will have you on top of your fresh filter game, no doubt.:peek:

Have you guys had good luck stripping/lollipopping her?

I veg her up big

picture.php

Then I come in at about 2-3 weeks in and just clean up everything underneath.

picture.php

I have a few spots on her here and there, but I definitely learned something running her last time.She really likes a good head start all N'd up.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My room is in a room,inside another room and once I crack that second door, I'm like..WTF!...Freakin' sour slappin' me all bout the face,head and neck like whiplash. :)

Keep doin' the damned thing :wave:

Peace,
SSM :joint:

The Baphomet

Veteran
I do the same thing ,get her bushy and trim anything underneath thats not getting good light.
She loves light the more the better , feeds heavy , hates heat and mites love her .

Latest posts

Latest posts