What's new

HGOs Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Coco DTW

Rampant

Plants are looking really nice bro, big thumbs up from me. I have to say i love the SSH x blueberry, really quality smoke and big plants. Can i ask how does it compare to the SSHSD? Also have you tried the plantmagic essence kit yet as well? I have some but been too lazy to brew it up. All the best with everything, your threads are a pleasure to read!:dance013:

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Yo Rampant:wave::wave: .... you watching the boys progress too, doing good isn't he?

HGO, I spoke to the green nutrient guru who advised Hesi P/K 13/14 if we're going to hit them early with it, day 21 onwards until we hit our Ripen point .... so far he's been 100% correct

Did you get any Microbial? ..... You're gonna need it mate to stop budrot

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Looking amazing, plants are incredible for four weeks in. Can't not way until you have everything situated, and start monocropping. Going to kill it for sure.

Keep it green brother.

aod

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:faint: Seriously dank as frack plants all up in HGO's thread :good:
Now I have to find a keyboard with no drool damage :bigeye:
Much Respect Mate
:smoke out:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hi all it's been mighty difficult this run, I got a pump AND fan failure at the same time last week, I went to check on the girls and they were severely dehydrated, they were really at deaths door and because I run vert donuts with plants close to the bulbs I inevitably got some bud burn on a few of the plants when the fan epically failed. With the severe underwatering I've had PH issues with salt build up etc, some of the plants have threw 100% orange hairs because of the stress and lots of leaves have fallen off, they don't look the best but tis' what it tis'. Anyhow enough of the jibber jabber and on with the pics...

Big Tent - Right Side
Day 43 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More To Follow...

Bonzo

Veteran
coulda been way worse...like Harry said: still lookin' chunky :)

i came home the other day and my exhaust fan was off...had it plugged in to power strip...strip popped...room was 95 and rising...if i had been any later it woulda been a disaster...i have repatched fan...

that Schnapple is huge...whats the quality like?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
those look beefy mate even tho they been stressed with heat and drought

still gunna yield for ya that's for sure

bonzo the schnapps is great massive yielder very tasty indeed , a real pleasure to grow and smoke

peace and vibes

Latest posts

Latest posts