What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prelude... To A Come Up

5th

Veteran
is that shot of dude coming out of pipe from SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION?

It sure as shit is my friend. Exactly how I felt when I crawled back out from that crawl space.

How'd ya make out price wise with those 'canback draught dampeners'?
I was looking at the price tag still on it when I installed it and it read $26.95 CDN
I dunno wtf I was thinking at the time...becuz I bought it 4 years ago and never had a reason to use it.

...in retrospect...anything with the name 'draught' in it is right up my fuckin' alley.

I test fitted everything earlier. Tomorrow is the push...might even go into flower on Sunday if this pans out.

N

noyd666

was expecting that first one, got the same as you have , worked out right though, bit more alum tape needed up there, fuk'n hot up there,=8'' 25 bucks oz &15 freight.6'' 17 bucks. shawshank top movie. keep digging mate.:tiphat:=' draught' beer

5th

Veteran
So long and thanks for all the good vibes...

So long and thanks for all the good vibes...

Well I gotta shut 'er down folks. Need a space to veg a plant...and the fish cab is it.

Thanks again for tagging along. Many thanks n' much respect. :tiphat:

Day 35

picture.php
picture.php

With flash.

picture.php

picture.php

And if you want to shoot the shit, I'm over here. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293749

Latest posts

Latest posts