What's new

The Come Up?

5th

Veteran
.....:tiphat: howdy...

Figured instead of doing multiple threads in multiple sections I'd just do one of these here grow diary's. ...besides...it's where all the cool kids hang out by the looks of it.

So this run isn't exactly my 'come up'. That will be a mono cropped clone run I'll be doing in January.

This is more of a getting my new room dialed in, before the main event type thing.

Comment, critique, haters....bring it on. :biggrin:

Alright...

This set up is temporary. The room is 7ft x 11ft.

picture.php

I'm not using the oil heater in the picture yet. Just couldn't think of any place better to hold up a hot ballast was all.
Those are Barbie computer speakers incase your wondering. I'm secure in my sexuality....so you can fuck off.

picture.php

Exhaust.

I'm saving my nickles up for a fancy CAN 66 ...but this will do for now. Fan (6" Vortex) is located underneath the room in the crawl space. It's hooked up to a router speed controller.
Presently it's exhausting under the house. When the snow starts to fall I'll route it into the houses existing duct work to heat my house.

Con't...

5th

Veteran
Plants

This sad lil' lady is a feminized Strawberry Blue from World of Seeds

It stacks nodes like a mother fucker, probly gonna kick myself in the nuts by not taking a clone of her.

picture.php

These are 2 regular seeds Hawaiian Skunk Haze. I doubt they'll finish in the 60 day cycle I have planned....but fuck it.

picture.php

13 MedMan Rockstar Kush seeds

picture.php
picture.php

2 Bagseed (not pictured)

12 clones, half reveg'd ....don't ask...it was a fucking nightmare.

Gonna flip tomorrow. :tiphat:

Miraculous Meds

Loving the ballast holder and Barbie speakers! Is that carpet or tile? U got it all wrong in there, the tool box has to go on the left side and separate the Barbie speakers for gods sakes... jk Rock it bro!

Oh id maybe open my crawl space vents if ur gonna put that heat and humidity down there. I haven't seen that done yet. Will be interesting to see how it works.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Looking good, 5th! Monocroppin' FTW, which strain are you gonna mono?

What ya going to do with all the humidity when you put the extraction into your heating vent?

Peace,
HGO

5th

Veteran
@Foxy Thanks for dropping in.

@Meds It's neither carpet or tile. When the previous owner had this addition built, she used sticky backed 12"x12" linoleum (I feel a song coming on) to cover the plywood floor.

@HGO I'll be mono croppin' a clone from some Rockstar Kush that I've previously grown. Matter o' fact I'm doing a few with this round so I can properly gauge when to flippem' on my mono round. The chicks dig it n' it knocks me on my ass everytime I blaze it.

@Med/HGO I plan on running the room at night. With an average outdoor temp of -15C, and only running 600w this grow....I'll hardly be extracting any heat from the room. More scrubbing the air if anything. Hell I'll mostly need to add heat by way of an oil heater. (what up now Cali?)
Going to run a dehuey during lights out after stretch is done.
Think of it more as a sealed room...except I'll cycle enough air to provide CO2.

:tiphat:

DunHav`nFun

Good luck son !....Upgrade as time , plants , and budget provides....Got a lotta different bitches ta play with bro.....

I`ll be over here on my bucket waitin for the smoke ta clear and the monocroppin ta begin....

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

5th

Veteran
The lessons have not been forgotten my good man. Just not applied until now. :tiphat:

'Wealth through Stealth' FTW

Miraculous Meds

Why not scrub, or exhaust into another room in the house to save the heat. Just throwing out ideas for ya. Just tell me to shut up if u don't want to hear it. That dehuey will keep her warm for ya too. I say if u can do it screw the oil heater, or electrical heater, might as well add more light for heat or a gas heater to get that extra co2. Maybe ideas for down the road.

gl bro, I b watchin!

5th

Veteran
Nah man, fire away. Fuckin' love hearing idea's/opinions.

I actually had the same idea, less heaters, more lights.

I mean shit....a watt's a watt. If I'm paying for those watt's they might as well be puking lumens instead of doing fuck all. Amirite?

picture.php

The scrubber pulls hot air from the top of the room, through the duct work to the floor.

picture.php

Then it has to pass through this spring loaded dampener.

Then it passes through the fan and into a 90 degree elbow ...which is stuck under here...if ya look all the way down you'll notice the light shining down from the hole I cut in the floor lol

picture.php

Which will tie into my existing house duct work and supply me with some heat. As soon as it cools the fuck down, feels like summer for christs sakes...bring on the snow.

I get pretty fuct up....pretty often... so if my shits lookin' dodgy speak up. It might be in check...I just forgot to explain it.

Oh yeah....why the spring loaded dampener? So when the furnace kicks on it doesn't make the system run in reverse n' coat my walls/plants with carbon. :tiphat:

The Revolution

Veteran
Glad to see u back up and at it. Hope things are coming together smoothly for you n the ladies. I will be watching this one, and pulln for ya. Good thing you're getting every thing sorted now so you're able to deal with the cold temps accordingly, and any other challenges that should arise as we roll into winter. Lookn good man!

The Revolution

Veteran
This is done in a trailer I assume..? Is that a window blacked out? Hopefully you dont have any neighbors near by, blacked out windows can raise some questions. Lookin good bro!

bobblehead

Veteran
Life is good dude... I just got confirmation that my house has been transferred to my name. I own it free and clear. I've repaired all the fire damage, the house is actually better than before the fire. Money is tight but I'm living comfortably. I grew enough organic veggies this summer to fill the freezer. Gonna be a RN in no time...

Keep the updates coming.

5th

Veteran
This is done in a trailer I assume..? Is that a window blacked out? Hopefully you dont have any neighbors near by, blacked out windows can raise some questions. Lookin good bro!

Thank you. :tiphat:

This is done in my trailer. ...well sort of. trailer is 14'x50' I think. The room I'm growing in is an addition that was put on the back door of the unit.
The neighbor has one window across from this.

picture.php

But their window is more like a vent as in it measures 12"x8"
The bigger question being how the fuck do they open it?

She's in a wheelchair n' he's 5ft tall....dafuq????

There are blinds closed on the other side of the blacked out garbage bags.

Their not only Irish immigrants (as m' I)...I hopped the fence and beat the shit out of the two kids that were trying to steal their BBQ and other tools out of the shed this spring.

I carry on as most trailer trash does. Hot knives out on the back deck before noon. Get a fuckin' 6'er down my neck by 2pm. Pass out in a busted lawn chair or just lay on the ground by 4pm. They've seen it, they know it, ....they don't give a fuck lol

If any fucks are gonna put the dime on me, I swear it won't be them.

5th

Veteran
Life is good dude...

Keep the updates coming.

I've no life....you can't count on too many pics/updates/stupidity from this end.

Stoked to hear man. Wasn't to sure how you were gonna make out after the burn. Even more stoked to hear the reno's/repairs have it n' you in a good state.

...and in a totally related type of way...was thinking of trying out 'living gardens' for my veggies next spring. Gonna go with raised beds n' grow more then I can eat...well heres hopin' lol

Christ...still with the school???? lol I'm fucking with ya. Everyone I talk to goes on n' on about about how their post secondary education is gonna make them 'hella' rich.
You've had the right idea since you began. Helping people. Much respect.
...not that a lil' scrilla to line the pockets is a bad thing...just saying people have the wrong attitude heading into that kinda shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts