What's new

Green Poison, Killer Kush

diabolico

Veteran
Good morning growers. This year I decided to grow the fast version and the choice fell on Green poison and Killer kush of Sweet Seeds. I chose because of the fast version of me in October and the humidity rises steeply in previous cycles I had botrytis problems. I hope these fast version should be ready by the end of September, early October. As time is not yet the best and the plants are still small because they are not taking a lot of sun, still I wait a bit before bringing in guerrilla. I show you some pictures. They have about a month.
Green Poison
picture.php

Killer kush
picture.php

Killer kush,più piccola.
picture.php

I usually do not use fertilizer, but before they are planted, will add to the soil of bat guano and mycorrhizae.
I hope I have posted this in the right section. Sorry for my English. Good day to you all and smoke.:tiphat:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi my friend, thanks for sharing your work here in the Sweet Seeds subforum.
It will be interesting for sure ;)

Sweet smokes and good luck!
jaypp

diabolico

Veteran
Hi my friend, thanks for sharing your work here in the Sweet Seeds subforum.
It will be interesting for sure ;)

Sweet smokes and good luck!
jaypp
Hi, Jaypp. Thank you for the auspicious. Last year did not go very well in guerrilla. Six plants uprooted in a month and a half of vegetative! My salvation was a plant in the garden which produced about 300 grams. Hopefully better this year. Thanks for visiting.:tiphat:

diabolico

Veteran
Good morning farmers. I proceeded to bring the first Killer kush in guerrilla. It 's still very small but I had no alternative because in the garden could not get much sun. I do not like but I proceeded fertilizers to enrich the soil (professional cane) with extra perlite, mycorrhizae Aptus and Guano bat that I could not add before flowering. From me today it rains. Hopefully we resist. Next week I hope to also bring the other Killer kush and Green poison.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Alla prossima e buona Domenica a tutti.:tiphat:

Brasilian

Psychedelic Marijuana passionate
Veteran
Hi brotha diablo :wave:

Forgive me if I don't realized that you were here. :biggrin:

Excellent genetic that in the ground, will surely give you the best. :plant grow:

I sit and follow interested.

Cheers Br :tiphat:

Last edited:

diabolico

Veteran
Hi, Bras. Glad to read you. It 'the first time I take the fast version of Sweet Seeds. I read very well. We hope goes well. For the moment I only brought a killer kush in guerrilla, for lack of time. I hope to lead this week also the other Killer kush and Green Poison. One that I brought has doubled in the space of three days of sunshine.
picture.php

Thanks for visiting. There we read.:tiphat:

diabolico

Veteran
Hola, growers. Today I brought the second Killer Kush in guerrilla after leading Green poison last week. Although the weather wasn't the best, the first Killer Kush I brought 29 May is growing great
I show you some pictures.
Killer Kush1 brought today.
picture.php

Green Poison
brought last week.
picture.php

picture.php

Killer Kush
brought May 29 that after so much rain is always in shape!
picture.php

picture.php

Sweet smoke at all.

jeppetto

Hola, growers. Today I brought the second Killer Kush in guerrilla after leading Green poison last week. Although the weather wasn't the best, the first Killer Kush I brought 29 May is growing great
I show you some pictures.
Killer Kush1 brought today.
View Image
Green Poison
brought last week.
View Image
View Image
Killer Kush
brought May 29 that after so much rain is always in shape!
View Image
View Image
Sweet smoke at all.
I see that you start to get serious.,Diablo. I follow you.:tiphat:

Bio_Kio

Good stuff over here,romantic man!!!
the bigger kkush looks gettin' soo serious!!!
I m gettin a chair to watch your work
Ciaoo

diabolico

Veteran
Hi Bio. What a pleasant surprise. Take a sofa, to feel more comfortable. We'll have to wait.:thank you: for passing.:tiphat:

diabolico

Veteran
Greetings to all. In this update there are good and bad news. The bad news is that the latest killer kush was literally devoured, by the big footprints found on the wet ground, probably from an animal of large size, possibly a boar. Inspections by the facts previously had not noticed footprints of any kind.The good news is that the first killer kush grows really well with the classic form of Christmas tree while the Green poison is yet to explode and is taking the shape of a bush with very strange leaves with three points. Let the photos.
Killer Kush,molto promettente.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green poison with leaves with three points.
picture.php

picture.php

For today is all. The next update, growers.

jeppetto

Hello Diablo. The killer kush is coming on really well. The green poison is a little strange. I wish you good continuation.:tiphat:

diabolico

Veteran
Hello, fellow farmers. A short-up after 10 days. The situation goes quite well but I noticed that the place is very wet!.I should have known before. Yesterday I gave a sulfur spray because I saw traces of powdery mildew.I hope I don't go much beyond the days declared bloom, otherwise they will be serious problems. The killer kush continues to grow with the classic tree-shaped while the green poison is taking the shape of a bush. He is putting five pointed leaves. They are very large and strong. Some shots.
Killer kush.
picture.php

picture.php

Green poison.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For today is all. The next update.
Good Sunday to all.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
They looks very healthy and well set up for flowering ;)

Bring on the buds!!

jaypp