What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

solar eclipse

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
Hello everyone .... I am proud :) to present the new addition (I have used for three years an hydrogrow 189xpro) …. I'm waiting the seeds to start the experiment … stay tuned

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

very nice color of the light :) seems to have an open window

picture.php

ciao ciao

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lucky you. This is fast becoming the commercial COB to own for cannabis meds:tiphat:

Pulling up a chair

FYI I have one SS 260 in one tent and two SS 150s in another.

Within 5 days of going dark :woohoo:

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
Lucky you. This is fast becoming the commercial COB to own for cannabis meds:tiphat:

Pulling up a chair

FYI I have one SS 260 in one tent and two SS 150s in another.

Within 5 days of going dark :woohoo:

thank' for passing :)

How much are those going for, looks like a awesome light.

it's 350w .... the seeds are in travel ..... I choose ace malawi and purplehaze x malawi .... pure sative to express at it's best the light .... I am so curious :)

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Homero, you may well find your sats grow much shorter under it, but the buds will be PHAT

I recommend bifurcating between 3-4th node max to open up the plant + LST, which will produce more colas in the sweet spot

Here's a sat which was mostly grown under 2 SS 150s. Had to move one over my clones. She did not like Dutch Master Zone one bit, which damn near killed her 3 weeks ago. Took her a while to bounce back

View attachment 309966

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
what size area will that be covering? I currently run 4x 150ss in a 4'x4'.

36"x36" .... I think that in your area 4 are better :)

Curious as well

:)

4 is my dream. I would love to see a thread with them

Homero, you may well find your sats grow much shorter under it, but the buds will be PHAT

I recommend bifurcating between 3-4th node max to open up the plant + LST, which will produce more colas in the sweet spot

Here's a sat which was mostly grown under 2 SS 150s. Had to move one over my clones. She did not like Dutch Master Zone one bit, which damn near killed her 3 weeks ago. Took her a while to bounce back

View attachment 309966

thank's for the info

Jeeyah

Be very careful with the Malawi. It hates nutrients. Go real easy on the nitrogen. I had to go 1/2 strength on everything. But, the Malawi got burnt the worst.

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
That's a nice light. I'm doing Ace genetics and LED as well. Good luck!

Be very careful with the Malawi. It hates nutrients. Go real easy on the nitrogen. I had to go 1/2 strength on everything. But, the Malawi got burnt the worst.

thanks for passing Jeeyah .... and for the info .... I'm still waiting the envelope from spain .... are 2 weeks :-( .... hope that after easter arrive .... ciao ciao

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
little update

little update

hi mate … sorry for the delay …. I had problems with the shipment from spain .... never arrived ..... will be returned by the ace .... but I have to wait until the end of the month .... and I don't want .... so ... I replaced with mendocino purple kush and 2046 ..... put to germinate today…

picture.php

stay tuned :)

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
here we are the new born .... let's start :)

picture.php

I am using only the single chip .... due to the high intensity of the cob .... at 70 cm distance ... ciao ciao

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
five days are gone .... and it seems that everything goes well .... it makes me weird seeing this color of light .... but it seems to work good :) ....

picture.php

mpk

picture.php

alltogether

picture.php

I'm thinking about what to do .... I think to leave 3 2046 and 3 mpk .... and .... just to give some information .... I'm using biocanna substrate and biocanna line of nute .... right now .... 4 ml x liters of rizhotonic and 1 ml x liters of biovega ... have a nice weekend ... ciao ciao :)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey homero,,,
seedlings looking good buddy,,
all the very best with your new light set-up...looks like leds could be the way to go for the future,,,,,
i be getting new lamps soon,,gravitas or e-papillons but your new lamps got me very interested,,tagged,,,,,s2:tiphat:

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
hello to everybody ( and thanks to 944s2 for passing and tigging :)) …. maybe I was forgetting to say that at the moment only the LED chip are on (150w) not the cob ... due to their power .... talking with the Amare we agreed that initially do not need so much power …. anyway another five days are gone ... and the situation is this .....

all together

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mpk

picture.php

mpk seeds

picture.php

maybe next week I’ll switch on the cob … the babies are in 3,5 lt pots … same diet ... ciao ciao

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
good morning to everybody .... other 5 days are gone .... this morning I switched on the cob ... very very nice kind of light :)
the situation ...

cob

picture.php

distance

picture.php

from above

picture.php

have a nice time ciao ciao

Latest posts

Latest posts