What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy Shit whacks colon cancer in 30 days.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Twice now I have supplied cannabis oil to colon cancer patients and when they showed up for surgery 30 days later, the cancer was gone. The first time, they found only bad diverticulitis, and the radiologist and two oncologists decided that they must have misread the film.

Here is a report from another trial, where I furnished Holy Shit to one colon cancer patient, whom found it too discombobulating and passed it on to another colon cancer patient:

"I'd like to report that a friends father was told he had a massive tumor in his colon...I contacted Gray and he furnished me a bottle to assist the man...actually it was for XXX but she couldn't tollerate it...my friends dad had surgery to remove the tumor but it had shrunk to nothing in the 30 days he hammered the 62 tincture...he is completley convinced this is what saved him...the doctors are baffled...thanks to the wonderful people on the island"

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
thats just great GW! glad to hear success stories like this

right now my gf is having some really bad anxiety/sleep issues.
vaping concretes and absolutes can put her over the edge, so ive decided to try your HOly SHIT recipe with some qwet oil made from bubble hash. she seems happy to try something different.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow this is an really interesting subject,

so how did they apply the oil? did they squirt some up there? or was it eaten? also which strength recopy did you use, the bible proportions or your own higher dosed version? with cinnamon?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow this is an really interesting subject,

so how did they apply the oil? did they squirt some up there? or was it eaten? also which strength recopy did you use, the bible proportions or your own higher dosed version? with cinnamon?

The first used 80% cannabis oil suspended in sesame oil orally and the second used my 62% cannabis oil Holy Shit sublingually.

We've supplied oil to a number of other cancer patients, most of whom are still alive, but most of them are receiving multiple treatments and everyone takes credit or the successes. These two had no other treatment.

As noted on the other thread, everyone can't tolerate the cinnamon levels in HS in heavy dosages, but its function appears to be to speed up the reaction, as opposed to dramatically enhancing it. The sesame oil appeared to work as well.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
maybe this year if my season goes well out doors i'll have enough to make such powerful concentrations.

is there a big difference between orally and sub-lingual, how can he stand keeping it under the tongue till it dissolves lol?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe this year if my season goes well out doors i'll have enough to make such powerful concentrations.

is there a big difference between orally and sub-lingual, how can he stand keeping it under the tongue till it dissolves lol?

The primary difference is that you swallow oral meds and the effects arrive in 45 minutes to an hour and you swish the sublingual's around under your tongue and around the rest of your mouth, so that part of it is absorbed directly into the blood vessels in your mouth and the some of the effects start arriving in minutes.

Cannabis diterpenes are trans-dermal and the smaller monoterpene cinnamic aldehyde in the cinnamon for instance, opens up the skin pores and dilates the blood vessels, so that the cannabinoids and the medium chain triglycerides in the coconut oil are absorbed faster and pass the blood brain barrier quicker.

L

LouDog420

Gray Wolf, the second coming?? Healer of healers? Nah, just great messenger of the cannabis goddess.

Fuckin' fantastic my friend!! Great news for your patients, and I'm sure it gives you a big fat smile.

:respect:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Great news, thanks for sharing. Heard of several different cannabis treatments that have been reported to reduce or eliminate some tumors but this plant is still "evil" in many people's eyes. Can't wait til the day the opposition changes their entire view on this subject or if they ever will. Take care 1

schwilly

way to go man, good to hear.

i believe in cannabis as a cancer treatment. like you said though it is hard to draw conclusive evidence from most examples because of the multiple treatments.

playing devil's advocate here; of these patients that saw cancer remission with nothing other than cannabis treatment, were the tumors ever biopsied? like the first example you mention, is there any evidence to keep skeptics from claiming that he just had a bad case of diverticulitis that was misdiagnosed until they cut him open?

Anyways man, in no way am i coming down on you. Having nearly lost my mom to cancer I could practically kiss the people like you out there developing these treatments.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Its great news, now with this cure for cancer... Is there a recipe so that we can spread this around as well?

I noticed you said cinnamin to open the blood vessels up and now are working with seseme oil. Have you ever tried a mix of the two? Also is there other common ingredients like cinnamon that you have been testing that might show or have shown productive results?

Mr Pink

thats just great GW! glad to hear success stories like this

right now my gf is having some really bad anxiety/sleep issues.
vaping concretes and absolutes can put her over the edge, so ive decided to try your HOly SHIT recipe with some qwet oil made from bubble hash. she seems happy to try something different.

Hi, not to go off topic here but if your girlfriend reacted badly to smoking/vaping before it might be best to ask yourself some questions and look into different ways of helping her out than providing her with tinctures.

I am not saying go full on benzos on her far from it, but maybe try to get her to talk and think more, change her diet, that sort of things. Counceling can help too, just beware of prescribing psychoactive drugs to people that are going through severe anxiety and sleep problems.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
way to go man, good to hear.

i believe in cannabis as a cancer treatment. like you said though it is hard to draw conclusive evidence from most examples because of the multiple treatments.

playing devil's advocate here; of these patients that saw cancer remission with nothing other than cannabis treatment, were the tumors ever biopsied? like the first example you mention, is there any evidence to keep skeptics from claiming that he just had a bad case of diverticulitis that was misdiagnosed until they cut him open?

Anyways man, in no way am i coming down on you. Having nearly lost my mom to cancer I could practically kiss the people like you out there developing these treatments.

I am pretty sure that the skeptics will only shut up when they die off, but that's a good question for just the discriminating and since it wasn't my patient, I will have to ask.

Even the biopsies have poised interesting questions. An associate was diagnosed by three different imaging systems, and multiple radiologists and oncologists as being riddled with cancer in his colon, liver, and spleen. After going on an oil regiment using oil produced by others, when they took new pictures in preparation of opened him for biopsy, there was no sign of cancer anywhere.

Contraire, we lost a cervix cancer patient that tried everything available, including cannabis oil from me and others.

We also lost a colon/liver cancer patient, that signed up for and accepted our oil, but after discussing it with his oncologists, decided to ignore the directions and just use it for nausea. When he died, most of the 90 grams was still remaining and was poured out by the nurse, along with the morphine elixir.

A lung cancer patient did a remarkable recovery on cannabis oil after all other avenues had been exhausted, only to die of a massive heart attack a few weeks later.

I started supplying oil to cancer and other end of life patients a few years ago to decide for myself and I still don't have the answers. My impression at this point, is that cannabis oil isn't the great panacea, but that it is effective against some cancers and a wide range of other maladies.

itisme

Veteran
Awesome. I have heard this numerous times now. I hope it starts to happen much more often.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
thanks for your concern, but she will never ever take any prescribed medication. we dont smoke buds just hit oil on TI.
well the reason im trying to elivate her anxiety with this tincture is because it seems to have less mental effect and more soothing relaxing body effect. compared to vaping sourdiesel shatter and absolute off a TI vapor curve. which to me feels like all mental effect. alot of people i share it with makes them very paranoid or anxious, but there light wieghts. she isnt a lightwieght big time tolerance shes just not trying to have a wild head high at this time in her life. but something that will keep her spirits lifted and anxiety low, with some decent sleep.

thanks Grey Wolf for everything you contribute to this community:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts