What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

X

xavier7995

I defan when I cut, anything with a stem of more than an inch or two. Once dry I give them another once over. Its pretty lazy and they aren't pretty, but I just jar up my shaggy trimmed buds at that point and remove sugar leaves as I go. High calyx to leaf ratio sure is a desirable trait.

I do think it's easier to wet trim buds to their most presentable appearance. I just find it easier to get in there and trim out small stuff and do shaping if necessary when the plant is still wet and pliable.

trustmeih

2I76n2T.jpg

Here's a li'l update on my (third attempt) 1st 'real' grow.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: scrubbin' pots!!

who wants to go for a nice bike ride when there's an hour of pot scrubbing to do?

i was just saying i'm not spending enough time kneeling in front of the tub,my knees and back have been feeling good so time to ruin that:)

only 30 or so to go!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
does anyone in here Dry Trim? How much herb can you trim in an hour... I average around 1.25-1.5 oz an hour depending on how leafy it is ... Just finished trimming for a month str8.....no gym...no life.... get 1 week of no trimming....then back to it again...

Trimming is hectic... I had a Tahoe cut back in the day that I could trim 1 pound in 2.5 hours. all nug....no leaf...

I feel your pain ...trimming for one month straight is unimaginable ...much respect 2 u :tiphat:
so the 10 day forecast looks wet ...that's means tomorrow i got to bring it all in so wish me luck ..its always like this & i hate doing outdoor ...i need a barn or some such & i'm gonna get me one you just watch me!:ying: let the good times roll ...i'm sleepy time for bed big day tomorrow ...goodnight Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plus that's just plain dumb,first it would waste a shitload of water and then i'm stuck with a barrel full of medium and bleach soup

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Lots of new snow last night. He shook the plants, and they are fine. My older son and ex are headed up there tomorrow. they are stopping by here first for grocery bags full of veggies, potatoes, onions fruit and grains. they are going to cover the big plants in the green house. Several plants are already harvested.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Actually I think, from what Ive seen, Star is the wealthiest one of us. So far...
Im only worth a mil or so. So far.... Are we having fun yet? :D

Latest posts

Latest posts