What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250 Watt SCROG - One Pretty Lady

G

Hi peeps!
It's been awhile since I've posted about my grows. Had some mishaps and unfortunately I only got two grows out my BogBubble. I really hated losing the BogBubble as I got some beautiful plants and a spectacular high. However, I'm now 23 Days into flower on a one lady SCROG.
Specifics:
250W HPS
GH Flora Nutes + Silicon
3X3 growbox (Walmart cabinet - very similar to a c13)
3 gallon pot using 100% Coco Coir. If you don't know about it yet, you should ask somebody.

Strain:
This is from a pack of BCGA Indoor mix I bought last year. I ran some Skunk #1's with the mix also but this was the only plant that came up female. The smell and growing characteristics make me think it's Orange Crush (AE Cali-o 77 X Blueberry). If anyone has grown this strain, I'd appreciate an affirmative or negative. TIA

Comments and advice: Much needed and appreciated. I'm not a pro, however I'm not an amateur either. This is my first time using the SCROG method though. Like most hard-heads, I tried to SCROG from seed and found how much damage males can cause in a screen.

Pics:

King

Looking good cheebacheeba. You learned about the biggest lesson I could offer about the males. I miss my old cabinet. You'll get better at training as you go along, though it appears you've done well for your first time. You might not want those buds any closer with those fat nice indica leaves. :canabis:

Love the Coco Coir too. I've got a few plants flowering in it under my 250's in my room right now.

Keep up the good work,
King

fiendish

im not good at SCROG

but your plants do look amazing!! they look fine to me, but im not any good at all on scrog

G

fiendish - Thanx dude! :wave:
King -Thanx! CoCo Coir is the best thing going for marijuana! Great water retention, very forgiving, and easy to use. I would have done a better job of training, but 2 males put some huge holes in my plans.
Blue - A skunk #1 male
Red - Another BCGA mix

I've got a 400W MH coming soon, so her clones are going to get alot more light! Here she is 5 days later at Day 28.

G

thats a nice plant man very healthy
what size pot is it in?
thx
goodluck

G

Thanx Crondosa!
I transplanted her out of a 10 gallon DWC bubbler at 34 days veg into a 3 gallon pot. Vegged her for another 10 - 14 days then flowered.

G

Well here I am at Day 36 of flower.
It's mighty stinky in the growroom right now! I believe I have about 3 more weeks to go on this one. The trichomes are about 60% clear, 30% cloudy, and 10% amber.

G

Well thanx to a fuggin' EXCELLENT fellow grower I'm now growing with a 400 Watt MH! Here's a couple pics I took. I'm at Day 38 of flower.