What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Bertha SCRoG Room And Hydro Flower Room

TokeD

Hey just wanted to post some pics, updating on the grow.
added 1 extra room to the house, made a scrog screen and tossed all 4 hydro mothers in flower under 1000W HPS Hortilux / remote ballast. , now is day 1 flower, will continue to update.

Mind you this is a 4' x 4' suspended screen, 2 inch mesh, handmade.

Part 2: is a 9 bucket hydro using GH flora series nutes with the lucas formula, 1000w HPS Hortilux/ remote ballast, inline and exhaust 45 gal GH resivoure outside room. Just released spider mite preditors.

Strain is Lemon Skunk. Anyone tried this one out before?

Last edited:

TokeD

Just did a switch, i added 5ML of grow 10ML Micro and 15ML Bloom Per 1 US gallon, General Hydroponics Flora Sieres, comming to aprox 780 PPM, and running at about 5.7 PH i'm off to pick up some new airstoned, i think i need a large air pump and some different stones, i wish i could just have a bubble factory in EACH indivudual bucket, almost if you ran 1 of them 4 diaphram pumps from general hydroponics PER bucket would be nice. i think the airation factor in hydroponics is VERY essential to rapid growth and root development.

ATTENTION!

To anyone who grows with the Advanced Nute's products PLEASE drop me a PM im looking to switching and want a little insight on what you think of their products.

Last edited:

250wscrogger

nice grows :joint: I plan on scrogging 4 hydro plants in a 3x3 closet once I get my 1000w. What do you use to cool those lights?

Latest posts

Latest posts