What's new

Need Advice

gardener60

Semper Fi my brother be careful. If you come up positive on a piss test they can take your meds for 30 days and 90 days the next time. They do not care.

ImFuct

Semper Fi my brother be careful. If you come up positive on a piss test they can take your meds for 30 days and 90 days the next time. They do not care.

Semper Fi devil! Thanks for the warning. I need to do something, the meds the V/A have me on are killing me

ImFuct

I want to thank all of you that have replied. You have no idea how much I appreciated it. BTW, who do you guys recommend I get seeds thru? I'm looking for a company with a good rep.

MtnSkunk

I've purchased a number of times from seedsman.com and its been fine. Prices are a little higher than others and shipping takes about a week before the order goes out the door. Other than that, always the right seeds in manufacturers packaging.

Hi there ImFuct,
First off im really sorry for the aweful predicament the government is putting you in after your service. Unfortunately its an increasingly common one. Be safe friend. As far as growing, thats your call 100%, but there are about as many good reasons not grow as there are to grow including increased paranoia and anxiety. That said, I'd personal use I'd suggest organics all the way, water only, others will say hydro. If you do decide to grow, since it is such a huge risk for you, id really suggest having all your ducks in a row as far as maximizing your material's (bud and trim) medicinal use. Do you react well to edibles, the 11hydroxy metabolite is a totally different beast than THC, and may not suit your PTSD needs well, but its all personal. My heart goes out to you and your family. Feel free to PM and questions, but there are tons of extremely knowledgeable folks on here that get help you with everything mentioned in this thread.

ImFuct

Hi there ImFuct,
First off im really sorry for the aweful predicament the government is putting you in after your service. Unfortunately its an increasingly common one. Be safe friend. As far as growing, thats your call 100%, but there are about as many good reasons not grow as there are to grow including increased paranoia and anxiety. That said, I'd personal use I'd suggest organics all the way, water only, others will say hydro. If you do decide to grow, since it is such a huge risk for you, id really suggest having all your ducks in a row as far as maximizing your material's (bud and trim) medicinal use. Do you react well to edibles, the 11hydroxy metabolite is a totally different beast than THC, and may not suit your PTSD needs well, but its all personal. My heart goes out to you and your family. Feel free to PM and questions, but there are tons of extremely knowledgeable folks on here that get help you with everything mentioned in this thread.

Thanks Rusty. I'm not too worried as far as the V/A is concerned. I'm rated at 100% and the chance of me loosing it are remote at best. I know a few guys that even did time (prison) and didn't loose their benefits. The two I'm leaning towards is Painkiller XL and Euforia. I'm also considering Cactus for insomnia. I've never had edibles but due to other reasons they aren't an option.

ImFuct

I've purchased a number of times from seedsman.com and its been fine. Prices are a little higher than others and shipping takes about a week before the order goes out the door. Other than that, always the right seeds in manufacturers packaging.

I checked them out. I think I'll try the first when it comes time to order.

Irotas

Anything with high thc and good terpenes, should aleviate depression, im guessing you don't want a couchlock high, but an active one. It's not always about the strain, but how good the environment is it's grown in.

I recommend a good sativa with no anxiety or paranoia. Some that come to mind are

Panama, Nepal Jam, Satori, Mexican sativas.

Or an Indica like Packistani chitral kush, or Sandstorm.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
best of luck to you! i find marijuana to be a valuable medicine for me in so many ways. growing is also therapeutic to me. any time im creating something i feel better. and i love this plant and believe in it with all my heart. cannabis has been a blessing to me and to so many people i know. PTSD is a horrible thing and i hope that you find everything you need to help find some relief.

ImFuct

Thanks for the replies everyone! I've learned quite a lot since posting this thread. Because of your input I now have a starting point and a plan.

Mednugs

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but there are grow setups that are lockable units but they seem pricey. Keep it small. Keep it quiet. And do what you have to do.