What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Before i even googled it i knew it sounded great! I been busy these ends, decided not to put the pink hair shrub in and rather run clones for just incase it doesnt make anything but wisp.

TheBlaze

Yeah, I need to start thinking like that as well and sticking to strains that I know are fire but also yield well.

I can't wait to get my clones back.

TheBlaze

707 Harvest (the big one)

707 Harvest (the big one)

This one looks like it will come in heavier than I thought it would. The weight on the branches was impressive. The ugly ones often yield much better than expected. Same was true for Blue Dream.

Has the same type of short stalked trichs I got on the Strawberry Diesels.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Looking like a good pull. My heavyiest was 5.7 on one of the mileys..havent processed one of the chems yet

TheBlaze

5.7 ounces is very good. My yield wasn't great this time. Waaay too much popcorn on this round. Looks to be over 10 ounces of larfy bud.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Dude my combined total was about 6oz if you minus the no trichome chem x phenos. The heat made them segregate more to the mexican or waatever in the genotype.