What's new

Manny Pacqiau vs Floyd Mayweather Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SPG.

SUPA DUPA WHUPPA FIGHT!! :D

I think Mayweather will win..i see him Dancin' around MP and out Scoring Him to Win on a UNANIMOUS DECISION

"Manny's got Knockout power and is FAST.....Hmmm!:chin: "....I still say THAT^"

Last edited:
S

SPG.

YEP.Soo my Tabloid paper Hyper Tv-Info Recieving [mainly sport] POPS, told me on the Phone a short while ago....:) :woohoo:

*RE:Edited Section..i Forgot so had to get that name off Pops..Breidas Prescott.KHAN would of been Paid "Big Money" to Fight him Again BUT HE REFUSED! same thing would happen again.sure... Nobody wants to fight BP apparantely!
"haha he punched Khan SILLY DRUNK! E.G..[YOUTUBEIF]CbrdO9Qg4Mg[/YOUTUBEIF] (First Round!..) "a knockout like a Hollywood Rocky Film"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbrdO9Qg4Mg

Last edited:
S

SPG.

Not Guaranteed to happen then!!? " :rolleyes: " .. Hope he does Sign!

I remember not long ago i think..Floyd wanted manny to Undergo a P.E.D's test Before they were to Fight!? ..Sure he didnt and the Prospect of them 2 fighting Fizzled out.

Sign!! " MONEY!!" ---gotta love the Dudes life style!!!! :D ...Seen his Garage??? :D ...

Last edited:

rolandomota

Veteran
All mayweather does is dance. I hope he gets knocked out i hate the guy. He thinks hes all that but like i said all he can do is dance he cant stand toe to toe with anyone ha starts totake big punches if he does man up. I jst see him running for 12 rounds and he gets the decision.

S

SPG.

Mayweather's Got Real Skill m8...He's shown that Time & Time Again,and He Can Hit! He's enjoying "ALL" the BIG Money he Gets thats all!,....(REALLY ENJOYS!!)
picture.php
)!....
..A Quite Recent Fight of his..^ This Mexican canelo alvarez was a known HARDMAN that Knocks People OUT (pretty sure of this..)
..When they Fought Jnr May', DID at sometime get hit by him so that shows he's got a chin but May' Just danced around him and Landed with Virtually every blow, (imo...canelo definitely felt his power too) ..although seemed unfazed!

[YOUTUBEIF]5fRdSONTO1Q[/YOUTUBEIF]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fRdSONTO1Q

^^He does Dance around,Ill give ya that
Or ("bob and weave?") ..fine line..

^well,watched all of that again,MANY times he Stands Toe2Toe with him.
Can you believe one judge called it EVEN!!!
:nono:

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
Mayweather has ducked Pacman for years and will do it again to fight Cotto I think. Cotto recently just denied another big fight in hopes of being an option for Mayweather, I read just recently (It was on the internet, it must be true).

I think Mayweather takes the fight but I think its about 5 years too late.

Killersmile

Hello,

MyWeather dodged this fight until now because he is afraid of PacMan, and he wanted to finish his career undefeated, but he knows that if he refuses this fight as requested by everyone, people will take it by a coward ;)

S

SPG.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/m...uiao-fight-won-spring-coach-article-1.2087075

I think Floyd Mayweather Jnr is "Apprehensive" of Manny Too,and has been for a long time thats why He at One Time said "He will fight him but wants him to undergo a Performance Enhancing Drug test First". (?) -That Shows he's "i would'nt say scared BUT Definitely he knows "This kid is Special".. i dont see One knocking the Other Out,Mayweather's got a Chin...but mannys hand's Can be Like Bombs

Wait there ! ^May 2nd! LOL,isnt that the same time UFC's Conner Mcgregor Fights Jose Aldo!? ..Sure.
"^ He'll Wipe the Floor with him.." :D

Last edited:

iTarzan

Explain all the times MP has been knocked out? Explain how he was knocked out by someone from his own country and never tried to avenge the loss. Manny has never avenged any of his KO losses.

Mayweather is undefeated. Manny has been knocked out 3 times. Whoever disrespects Floyd's boxing skills has no credibility in this subject matter.

Manny has been KTFO 3 times. Mayweather has never even lost. He isn't going to lose to Manny either.

Mayweather is rich beyond belief. Manny is practically broke all the time.

Mayweather deserves all the respect in the world. He has done very well in life.

There is nothing anybody can say to make Mayweather less than MP.

Manny most likely is going to lose. Hopefully he will save some money this time.

Killersmile

Explain all the times MP has been knocked out? Explain how he was knocked out by someone from his own country and never tried to avenge the loss. Manny has never avenged any of his KO losses.

Mayweather is undefeated. Manny has been knocked out 3 times. Whoever disrespects Floyd's boxing skills has no credibility in this subject matter.

Manny has been KTFO 3 times. Mayweather has never even lost. He isn't going to lose to Manny either.

Mayweather is rich beyond belief. Manny is practically broke all the time.

Mayweather deserves all the respect in the world. He has done very well in life.

There is nothing anybody can say to make Mayweather less than MP.

Manny most likely is going to lose. Hopefully he will save some money this time.

because Mani boxing with his heart and gives himself completely into every fight, while Floyd boxing with his head and have a defensive boxing, and continuously protects himself waiting for his opponent to counter attack and score points.

S

SPG.

^ Yes he Often stands at a side Angle and use's his shoulder for Protection..

^^Explain?? Nothing to EXplain,LOL.What is,IS... Explain why you would wear a blue shirt instead of a red one lol,..Explain car colour!....?!

Last edited:

iTarzan

It needs explained because you crybabies keep saying Floyd is ducking Manny. Manny is ducking everyone that knocked him out.

Combine that with he doesn't pass the eye test and he didn't want the PED testing and many people including Floyd thinks he is a cheater.

He agrees to testing now because he is desperate for a big payday.

If you think explaining why you wore a certain colored shirt is the same as explaining why you didn't want to avenge all your KTFO losses, while complaining Floyd is ducking Manny then you are a special kind of stupid.

Floyd is going to embarrass Manny if they fight. He will probably take the fight because of all the money he will make. There isn't a doubt in his mind and most boxing pundits that Floyd is going to easily defeat Manny.

It's boxing. There are many ways to be a great boxer. Speed and defense are two of the ways.

WTH! Undefeated, charismatic and business savy and Floyd gets no respect from some of you cretins.

If the fight goes off you will finally see how much better Floyd is than Manny PEDauqio.

Then in about a year we can read how Manny is broke again.

S

SPG.

Really!? Your grouchy PERNAMENTLY!.. But anyway..OF COURSE he will go in the Direction the Money's in..
Comprenda..? OR STUPID FOOL ..nO "CRY BABIES" Here!!...?... Delusional..:crazy:

iTarzan

Really!? Your grouchy PERNAMENTLY!.. But anyway..OF COURSE he will go in the Direction the Money's in..
Comprenda..? OR STUPID FOOL ..nO "CRY BABIES" Here!!...?... Delusional..:crazy:

Pernamently?? You aren't very smart so I wouldn't go tossing around insults like stupid fool.

You also don't know that speed and defense make a great boxer. You need to stop talking about boxing and other fighting sports that you don't understand.

Last edited:
There is truly no way to know unless we are one of the few privileged people that are doing the negotiations, but I'll be pissed if they try to sell me mayweather-cotto 2 or pac vs anyone on the shitty top rank promotional roster.

God damn it, this fight has to go down or they both lose some luster when it comes to their overall careers within boxing. just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.