What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joey Weed's C99?

Legalcdn

I am 1st time grower and i decided on joey c99 as the one to try. She smells like grapefruit and fermenting fruit. Red hairs are arriving daily. I am in day 40 of flower with a hempy grow ( organic nutes and soil) until week 4, switching to flower nutes. Hope to be done in 10days. She is really easy to clone (2 more now in flower with mainlining techique). Used diy bubbler and roots showed in 10 days. I love the low odour.

Happy Times

I am 1st time grower and i decided on joey c99 as the one to try. She smells like grapefruit and fermenting fruit. Red hairs are arriving daily. I am in day 40 of flower with a hempy grow ( organic nutes and soil) until week 4, switching to flower nutes. Hope to be done in 10days. She is really easy to clone (2 more now in flower with mainlining techique). Used diy bubbler and roots showed in 10 days. I love the low odour.

Nice to hear, I need that low odor aspect for the backyard

Legalcdn

Nice to hear, I need that low odor aspect for the backyard

I grew c99 outside this year in a diy sip (sib irrigated) until flower..i had to relocate til after oct 17. She finished great..low odour..but...the humidity gave her mildew at the end..my babysitter did not move her indoor when humidity was over 80%. Leason learned....had to be trained and supported..

Happy Times

I grew c99 outside this year in a diy sip (sib irrigated) until flower..i had to relocate til after oct 17. She finished great..low odour..but...the humidity gave her mildew at the end..my babysitter did not move her indoor when humidity was over 80%. Leason learned....had to be trained and supported..

Yeah I don’t think mold resistance is a strength of C99

Lots of good traits though otherwise

Scrappy-doo

Don't know if anyone else noticed this... HD is now only shipping to Canada. Glad I got my order when I did!

Got one of everything, except C99! lol. Kinda wish I'd sucked it up and spent the extra 60 bones. Hopefully I'll find someone one of these days to trade for some f3's. Anyone know why they stopped shipping worldwide?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Good to know. I heard on the news they are really cracking down on pot leaving Canada now. I guess seeds are pot so?

With any of these freedoms they take away with the other hand, in California that is the way it is. Lot less free than many years back but you can have your pot.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Don't know if anyone else noticed this... HD is now only shipping to Canada. Glad I got my order when I did!

Got one of everything, except C99! lol. Kinda wish I'd sucked it up and spent the extra 60 bones. Hopefully I'll find someone one of these days to trade for some f3's. Anyone know why they stopped shipping worldwide?
Under the wire... just received packs of C99$Bberry 3 weeks ago..
3 babies going less than 2 weeks old and yes, YESUM, they were slow to germ and now, at 2 weeks are still a little behind normal

Thats too bad, HD was a good source...

provolo

Veteran

i hope is transition time for new license to sell international,

is very good seller, whit many esclusive breeder and good price
and only place where is sold joey's weed seeds.

Legalcdn

I am on day 40ish with jw c99. The canopy is nice and 8 colas are around 6-8 inches..i think 50 is a good guess on days.

Crazy Chester

Dammit, I was supposed to get a couple packs of C99 to finally find something resembling the original I had years back. Maybe have to take a trip to Canada to do some micro-smuggling - lol.

IntotheGreen

Hey Into the Green

I am wondering how your f3s are doing? Do they show more variation than the JW f2s you grew? Are they right in line with the f2s?

Thanks for taking all the time with this topic like you did. You have put my mind at ease with these seeds, and I am ordering some.

Finished up the F3s and they are extremely similar to the F2s. Yield would have even been improved slightly but as others have noted, mold became an issue at the end of flowering. First time I've ever dealt with mold on an indoor grow, but it's been brutally humid on the east coast, like +80% almost every single day since the flowering cycle began. Lost about half of one Cindy plant, but the other was apparently much more resistant.

picture.php

picture.php

Can't believe this terrible news about HD. Good thing I made a bunch of seeds on my previous grow and got one more order in a couple months ago! Gotta be self-sufficient now I guess.

LungCooking

Finished up the F3s and they are extremely similar to the F2s. Yield would have even been improved slightly but as others have noted, mold became an issue at the end of flowering. First time I've ever dealt with mold on an indoor grow, but it's been brutally humid on the east coast, like +80% almost every single day since the flowering cycle began. Lost about half of one Cindy plant, but the other was apparently much more resistant.

View Image

View Image

Can't believe this terrible news about HD. Good thing I made a bunch of seeds on my previous grow and got one more order in a couple months ago! Gotta be self-sufficient now I guess.

looks delicious man! Yea, mold sux! but i guess is part of the adventure

LostTribe

Premium user

View Image

View Image

My JW looks identical.

I don't see anything about only to Can on the site...

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
My JW looks identical.

I don't see anything about only to Can on the site...
I know I read it yesterday 'Canada Only' but you're right its does not say that now.. OTOH it doesnt say that they do ship to the US either.

HeriMarry

Good news about HD.

Question for you C99 growers. Does allowing the plant to flower longer tame/mellow the high/effect.

I grew C99 in the past an the raciness was not my cup of tea but I grew only the seed plant an one round with clones.

Any help appreciated.