Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > The Munchie Mansion > What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Thread Title Search
What Are You Eating Right Now!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2010, 08:51 AM #1
sackoweed
I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!

sackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant future
What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Ok I guess this is a spinoff of the what are you smoking thread... hehe
Cos when i dont need to be in great shape, i am eating whatever i can think of...
So Let's hear about what you are all eating at the moment whatever time it is morning, noon or night... I dont care if its fast food something you made, Or something you brought home from a party, bbq or whatever... Lets also hear about your creations and or concoctions that you just thought of or have made or are going to make LMFAO... Maybe we can all try
some of these creations. If ya have a cool recipe post it. So anyhow Let's hear it What are you eating ladies and gentlemen.???peace...

ps: I just finished eating me a grilled tortilla buttered, with ham & pepper jack and some provolone cheese sliced up jalapenos some left over grilled chicken breast chopped up with some home made salsa... and some lays potato chips.. with a pomegranate tea...

sackO

Can't never did anything

click the link!
sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

Last edited by sackoweed; 02-22-2010 at 09:04 AM..
sackoweed is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:02 AM #2
whiterabbit9
Banned

whiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nicewhiterabbit9 is just really nice
nothing

I brushed my teeth after eating half a beef shawarma and
some peach os

and gonna go get myself a bottle of water to have next to my bed

---

for supper I had

rice, slices of pork, carrots, celery and salad
wasn't bad
whiterabbit9 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:05 AM #3
Blckbrd

Blckbrd will become famous soon enoughBlckbrd will become famous soon enough
Apple cider and stuffed pizza ... at 3 am est
Blckbrd is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2010, 09:06 AM #4
sackoweed

sackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant futuresackoweed has a brilliant future
this looks good i want one now... lol... I also just ate a piece of chocalte cake with some of those lil flat round sprinkles..
peace and puffs...

sackO

Can't never did anything

click the link!

Old 02-22-2010, 09:26 AM #5
Yes4Prop215

Yes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond repute
i went to this really fancy place called "Jacque" they are 24/7 and always got munchie food. got myself a "Yumbo Yacque" with cheese, only two bucks!!
Yes4Prop215 is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2010, 09:28 AM #6
sackoweed

you mean a yumbo yack with sheese.. lhahaha, peace..

sackO

Can't never did anything

click the link!

Old 02-22-2010, 09:32 AM #7
bterzz

bterzz is a jewel in the roughbterzz is a jewel in the roughbterzz is a jewel in the roughbterzz is a jewel in the roughbterzz is a jewel in the roughbterzz is a jewel in the rough
you'll always catch me eating cereal around this time at night.

1200w OG Kush Medical Garden - HARVESTED
bterzz is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2010, 09:38 AM #8
sackoweed

Cereal always does the trick.. we just bought some honey nut cherrios and raisin bran crunch.. peace..

sackO

Can't never did anything

click the link!

Old 02-22-2010, 10:05 AM #9
Yes4Prop215

Yes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sackoweed View Post
you mean a yumbo yack with sheese.. lhahaha, peace..

sackO
lmao my boss at the dealership one time tells a coworker.."yo get dressed we going to this fancy french spot tonight, you gotta wear a suit" so they ride over to dinner and my boss just pulls into jack in the box "yea this is the spot its called JACQUE" hahahah man my coworker was like WTF MAN i got all pimped out!
Yes4Prop215 is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2010, 10:14 AM #10
sackoweed

that's some funny shit. That would suck though all dressed upand looking fly for a yumbo yak with sheese and fries.. peace..

sackO

Can't never did anything

click the link!