What's new

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

windmills

Sam didn't "give him the okay" but instead had an issue with Tom calling it "Original Haze", and suggested "Tom Hill Haze" instead.
Okay. Sam did not forbid Tom selling it, and suggested he name it Tom Hill Haze. Sounds like an OK to me.
Until we hear from Skunkman Sam, I guess we will have to trust Tom. Or we can trust you, or anyone else, too.

windmills

Okay. Sam did not forbid Tom selling it, and suggested he name it Tom Hill Haze. Sounds like an OK to me.
Until we hear from Skunkman Sam, I guess we will have to trust Tom. Or we can trust you, or anyone else, too.

READY, SET, GO . FIGHT, BICKER - BICKER, FIGHT. AD NAUSEAM ..TIME TO THINK OF THE JOY OF CANNABIS (HAZE).

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
People are too concerned with the he said she said crap and re hashing history over and over when everyone already knows who disagrees with who. People need to start looking forward instead of behind. Who is delivering an amazing product, how to select for an amazing product. As interesting as some of these arguments are they don't lead anywhere. They usually end by getting otherwise informative threads closed. When the important part is preserving or improving haze for the future.

kro-magnon

Veteran
People are too concerned with the he said she said crap and re hashing history over and over when everyone already knows who disagrees with who. People need to start looking forward instead of behind. Who is delivering an amazing product, how to select for an amazing product. As interesting as some of these arguments are they don't lead anywhere. They usually end by getting otherwise informative threads closed. When the important part is preserving or improving haze for the future.
Amen to that

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
enjoy pics bigherb……
the more I see of ….knowing the quality of the small golden Thai sticks of the 70’s and how we all considered a “10” may have been incorporated in haze lines we experienced in Corralitos…. flower structure and strength of high in selected individuals would lean towards such a claim….
appreciate efforts…..
ganj on….

CharlesU Farley

Tom's (THH) is as "pure" as any other. Especially since no one knows the true lineage, or in the order in which or when the ingredients were exactly added. Funny how time (and good herb) will blur seemingly unimportant details at the time. For the record, which Sam (SS) has not corrected, according to Tom his haze came directly from Sam, and he had worked it, cared for it, and bred it for a sufficient length of time that Sam just went ahead and told him: "Go ahead, its yours (THH)". No one is sure if there is Indian in haze, or Thai, or both. It is a mongrel. To say it is pure is laughable at best. The only ones that might possibly "know" most of the story are the Haze Brothers. And they ain't telling. And that is in no way knocking or discounting what Sam knows. As far as Mac's contribution, he is many generations down the line. Respect, yes. Respect everyone. But for the record when Tom tried Mac's THH he called it "hay". Read so myself shortly after it was typed on his THH thread, which may or may not have been moderated (many were) since. In our own way we are all contributors, and merely borrowers. Here for just a short time. Peace
Now that was a good, logical post.

Please keep in mind your communicating with somebody who is totally and completely... (well, come to think of it I'm not that way now) I was going to say ignorant of all things Hz, but in diving down the Rabbit Hole of Northern Lights and Nevil's participation in it, I got a whole shitload of opinions from _his_ side of the Hz story.

It is quite interesting as well.o_O

Seeing the interplay of TH and Nevil was a damn fine read on the Mr Nice forum. Nevil actually respected TH for his loyalty to Sam and Tom appeared to respect Nevil's work with Hz as well.

Two people can be assholes, disagree vehemently, but as long as they make their arguments with science and experience, you'll _learn_ something by reading these old threads, even if they're almost 15 years old now.

I thought us Northern Lights history fucks were a wee bit "crazy" but you Hz people are simply, fucking _obsessive_. ;)