What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran

About 2 months ago, my buddy who drives Lyft had 3 foreigners in the back. They were hungry, so he took them to a drive through. There was a vehicle ahead of him, and someone behind my friend kept honking their horn.

The drunken fool in front got out, went to my friends window and started yelling

My friend, who trained military in self defense, tried to be polite and explain it wasn't him.

The guy was not listening and escalated the situation calling my friend the N word. Finally my friend got out and smoked this guy, blood everywhere. Before the cops got there the guy took off

The passengers wanted to get out. The cop told them they were safe with my friend, but they were too freaked out

Cop left

moses wellfleet

Veteran
picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
6r75n0k.jpg

EDIT:
I just did this to my dachshund on a youtube video,
she went bonkers frantically lookin' @ the computer

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

okay. how did you figure out my penchant for asian girls?

lemme go over this post.

1) petite. not skinny, not fat, just right. check
2) long hair is a must. check.
3) ethnic. preferably asian or latin. check.
4) if dude in the background is related... easily smash him to bits. just look at dude lifting those weights. in case of any out of the ordinary drama, family a non-issue. check.
5) reaction to that rope smacking her in the "bleep" is what it'll be like each and every stroke as im going in on that.
6) tight fit on the modesty top with small cut out. not top heavy. love it. check.
7) honey im going to hit the basement to garden. no problem dear. check.

pinch me im dreaming.:ying:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]if dude in the background is related... easily smash him to bits. just look at dude lifting those weights.[/FONT]

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!