What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain Jam - 80 days - organic coco

G

Hey all,

finally, she finished... i put 5 mountain jam's in flower in mid-october after 8 wks of veg... only got one female, bummer :confused:... but a veerry nice female... soulshine pheno for sure... the structure was impressive... 1 stud cola... 3 nice colas... and 4-5 nice branches... the multibranch pattern talked about in the description by chimera is true for sure in this pheno...

this girl packed on some weight!!! i don't know how much yet, as i've put her to dry only yesterday... i'm looking at 2-3 ozs for sure... hehe :woohoo:

she was grown in a growbed (soma style :D) with canna coco, compost and perlite... i feed lightly with PBP, LK, liquid wormcastings and hygrozyme... i also add guano directly to the soil, so it acts like a tea every time i water...all great products... well except for a bad bottle of LK that fucked up my PH halfway through flowering... my guess is this is what caused such a long flowering time... :fsu:

my 2x2 flowerbed (2x3.5 area) is under a 430w hps, aircooled... keeps my temps at 20-22 during the night... 25-27 during the day... very acceptable...

the smell on this lady is fabulous... sweet berry like... nothing skunky or putrid about this one... all candy! i cut her with all cloudy trichomes... maybe 20-25% amber... i have 4 clones of her ready to flower... as soon as the master kush (all plants besides the mj in my pics...) are finished which is anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks... more on those later...

without further ado... here she is in superpotacolor...

G

Great job :yummy: - 80 days = eek / what week they start to pack it on?

G

thanks for stoping by guys!

yeah, i flowered them for 80 days... this is a cross of blueberry and soulshine... and the soulshine pheno goes a couple weeks beyond the 60days mark... JLP had one that went 75 days... looks pretty much like mine... as i said, got ph fuckup during flower time so this must have put her back a bit... i don't harvest until trichs are ready :D

keep it green ;)

G

thanks smokey and soilmonkey for stopping by... for sure i'll put up a complete smoke report in a couple of weeks... let em cure slowly...

:joint: peace.

G

thanks 2buds and crazy for dropping by... yes very nice yield indeed for a single plant! they've been hanging for 3 days now and are starting to dry... biggest stalks do not crack or snap yet but i trimmed a couple of the smaller branches and these are some frosty nugs... the smell is very pleasing, fruity candy like... well i'll keep that for a full smoke report... :D

keep it green ;) peace

G

wow.........................................................................................those are some nice looking ladies

G

hey thanks all of you for dropping by... i send out a big spliff to all of you :joint:

i'll keep you posted on smoke report and try to get a buddy's camera again to post some dried budshots...

peace

G

ya, for sure man! i kept a couple of clones... got four currently vegged from 1 to 2 feet... just switched them to 12/12 and going under the hps in a week or two... should make for a most plentiful harvest this time :D

G

alright, here's a random budshot... dried for 5 days, i just trimmed it... it weighs in at over 6 grams :yoinks: very nice! enjoy!

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
Love the MJ! Does she have a bit of a rotting grapefruit smell to her?