What's new

Tobaccoless Blunts?

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Has anyone here ever stumbled across a non-tobacco blunt? I'd love to once again take some big blunt knockers without tobacco smoke grating against my throat.

icon4.gif

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
buy you some cigars, get em wet, carefully peel the leaf wrapper off the roll, throw away that shit inside, roll your best weed:joint:

S

Space Ghost

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the wrap being tobacco, not the filling... either way, just roll a big joint...

RandyMarsh

ah. yeah misunderstood then. even so my answer is much the same. My "blunts" are typically rolled with plain 'ol rolling papes. Only use actual blunt wraps when a bro buys one.

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
I practically don't even enjoy joints anymore. I have a form of autism and certain textures really bother me and paper is one of them. Blunt papers don't bother me the same. It's more than that though, they're also fun to roll. What substitute paper can you work anything like how a blunt works? I'm all for a nicotine-free replacement, but all the ones I have tried are just plain inferior in every regard.

simpleword

I practically don't even enjoy joints anymore. I have a form of autism and certain textures really bother me and paper is one of them. Blunt papers don't bother me the same.

That's funny, the texture of paper bags and certain types of napkins really bother me and give me the eebie jeebies.

KillerDemo

i never heard of a non-tabacco blunt, but whenever i do roll a cigarillo i always take off the excess outer leaf

You could roll bidis. (BEE-deez). I haven't seen em in a while, but they are like sage-type leaves (much milder) rolled and tied off with a string. They used to come in a lil bundle of 20 in an orange wrapper. Usually in tobacco shops and bodegas. BITCH to roll, but smoke nice.

JohnnySixString

How can you have a non-tobacco blunt? The whole thing started using the wrap from a blunt cigar. Is the fact that they use tobacco leaves to roll the cigars lost on some? I never understood why the hell anyone would want to mix, or contaminate, their weed with a big nasty tobacco leaf anyway. That shit wasn't meant to be held in the lungs. And yes, I've tried it and no, I don't like it. Give me a joint or a bong any day of the week instead of leaving me trying to scrape that nasty peanut butter like crap off my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
haha I love them, but more power to you if you do not.

Anyway I am going to do some research on paper making. Then maybe when I harvest I can take all my fan leaves and make some paper. Tobacco is cured for months though. It can be so full of nicotine straight off the plant that smoking it can be lethal in some cases. This really long curing under controlled heat, light, and humidity leads to part of what makes the blunt wrap material so unique. I may have to see if I can do some similar treatment to fan leaves. If I could get that same sort of paper, gooey when wet, hard like an eggshell when dry, and tough in between, that would be great. It's a big part of what makes me love rolling them so much.