What's new

bangi haze

B

blue_tick

thanks madmac if they come in anywhere close to your post I've been eyeballin ( malawi & golden tiger ) I will be one happy camper

B

blue_tick

you to zomboy I ended up with 3 females out of 4 seeds. so the female rate is super

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi flboy into it mate they are looking awesome where abouts are you? Obviously northern hemisphere, if you are they are going to be massive. I have to watch this one.
Tangwena

B

blue_tick

I also have the purple haze x Malawi out with them . they are a little larger than the bangi's

B

blue_tick

yes tang they have 2 to 2.5 months of veg. to go that's if they start bloom in august. might get to large: wink

They look great! Such a good plant! I got a high female ratio aswell when I grew them .I think it was 8/10. They are coming out in fem seeds soon too

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Nice dense scrublands around grow. I always liked to find a place that gives a few scratches as the price of getting in.

Did you have to haul in much soil?

B

blue_tick

claude hopper I hauled in around 300 gallons of soil (around 37 cf ) the natural soil is pure sand. it was a lot of work mixing all nutrients and moving in the soil. they should make it worth the effort if all goes well. I got tore up getting in and out of this spot.i also have purple haze x Malawi out with them and just acouple Malawi from there breeders pack

B

blue_tick

early bird yes I topped them once before the pic's and I have topped them again since then. but that will be all now I will let them do there own thing

scai they are very uniform in structure I think as well. even when topped they still look a lot alike growth wise. I agree they grow pretty much on there own

thanks for the good vibes scai,early bird,claude hopper

Latest posts

Latest posts