What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG4 Satisfying smoke ... I’m so glad to see you soon growing it again:plant grow:LED flowers look different (good) to me? What do you think ?

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Nice score OAM! that’s what is so good about this community

That was quick in NY for sure

Morning folks....from 80s to a freeze warning here, great grandpappyu190 used to always say do not plant until after Good Friday

DripKing

Hay fishsticks gang, waxytaxi is back 😎 only with less gunk and more funk

Ichabods LEDs are no joke!!!

Dosatron’s are click clacking away and the ladies diggin it so far

Attachments

• BBC9C683-258B-4B0F-9979-19B5836A36F2.jpeg
    BBC9C683-258B-4B0F-9979-19B5836A36F2.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 80D00917-E4F7-417C-9FF4-A67C60B00423.jpeg
    80D00917-E4F7-417C-9FF4-A67C60B00423.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 11

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the grind,or as the french say "le grind"...big stack of pots to wash,plus garden chores...and vacuum,and sweep and mop the workshop...gotta clean up so i can make a mess of the place harvesting again...the two chem-tini come down today...need to stretch some trellis netting in there once they're out of the tent...at least i'm getting like a week off from trimming...of course there's other chores to deal with in that time...more yardwork,dealing with the *&^#$@!% swamp coolers...but almost to summer vocation vacation!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: alrighty,enough goofing off...somehow gotta run to wallyworld again even though i was just there yesterday...need to put more $$ on my card so i can order a led...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good:noice....gotta love that smokinjoe pro-bro discount...saved enough to cover most of the 8 inch fan/filter replacement...mars has supposedly sent me a light but i can't wait,gotta have them lumens!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was considering another HLG but I need to get the 1 I have figured out. I don't see the bar led lights (GC) Having the same issues.. When I tested the GC 420 I had no problems. Talking to others using GC 720 no issues transiting. Not sure why..

Drumskinz

Speaking of HLG and Smokin’ Joe I just ordered a HLG 300l b-spec for my vegging moms...I’ve been using a QB288 V1 over them and they get pretty leggy on the outside edges of the coverage area... first thought about adding a couple uva bars but Biden’s stimmie came in yesterday so I splurged on the HLG 300l b-spec

Latest posts

Latest posts